Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I think I'm really disappointed that the Abu-magic didn't work at Udine! ;)

...I also think that this match is a must win, and furthermore I would think it could be really interesting if a certain veteran on the team could be given a chance to rest for a change.

·
Registered
45,378 Posts
I have a feeling that Ranieri is going with Nedved because he's part of the old guard and perhaps shows leadership qualities in training and in team talks, etc. It certainly can't be performance-based.

·
Registered
34,455 Posts
Trezeguet is raring to go

Juventus striker David Trezeguet can't wait to return to the Stadio Olimpico for the Old Lady's game against Cagliari tomorrow.

The French international was out of action for four months after sustaining knee ligament damage.

Trezeguet was on the bench for Juve's 2-1 defeat against Udinese on Wednesday evening, but is likely to start against Cagliari.

“I will be returning to the Stadio Olimpico after four months,” Trezeguet said in Tuttosport.

“I don't know whether I have the legs to play 90 minutes at this stage, but I'm glad I got to play against Udinese.

“It is up to Claudio Ranieri to decide whether I start or not but I really want to play.

“Would I enjoy a trident with Amauri and Alessandro Del Piero? I would play in defence to get on the pitch.

“Whatever happens we must lift ourselves as a team. I will give my all because I worked so hard to get back.”
--

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Match after 1 hour on Al Jazeera, hopefully the team doesn't disappoint my night.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Zanetti injured, oh well, the night keeps on getting better ...

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Guess who saves the day with a 94 km/h rocket? :D

Nearly scored a left footed cracker as well.

HT 2-1 to us, Momo is class as well.

BTW DP is leading the assists charts I guess this season with 6 assists.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
When Ranieri or any player ever mentions again how we want to win the Scudetto and put pressure on Inter he should be fined one month of his salary. Everytime we do that we play like crap and drop points.

2-3 :lol:

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Ranieri is utter shit.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Let the Ranieri replacements talks start again. :pp:moan:
Well I think he should finish his contract, I'm not a fan of firing coaches midway through the season after the Koeman effect last year:D

But after that, bye bye Ranieri:pp

1 - 20 of 61 Posts