Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read on calciomercato.com that Juve bought Trezeguet for 40 billion lire,and he will get 4,5 bil. lire for the next five years.

Forza Juve!!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? if it's true, it would be a very, very good buy. Trezeguet will become without any doubt, one of the best strikers in the world

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHOA!!!!!!!

What a nice surprise!!!:):):):):):):):)
I've heard that Kovacevic will be sold, and if the Trezeguet thing is real, then Juve wont need Kova any more. Napoli say to be interested in Kova.

ciao

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
i also read it and must believe its true,but i find it strange cause trzeguet was very close to milan and lazio some days ago and juve was after milosevic,yesterday i heard juve could go fopr trezeguet and today they signed him
sounds a bit strange?

·
International
6,519 Posts
Yeah, good for you, but we got better players :p

Trezeguet vs. Lopez -------> i wonder who will win on that one ? ;);)

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
He has NOT been signed yet. Whenever a player is signed for Juve there is an immeadiate press release.
As of right now it can be believed that we're interested in Kluivert, Trezeguet, Milosevic :(, Vieri, Anelka and Crespo.
Noone has been bought and only time will tell who will come.

S.S Lazio; It's not really like Lopez should be compared with Trezeguet is it ? Maybe you could compare him with Del Piero and get another picture :) ?

Ciao.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
calciomercarto sais:"juve have signed trezeguet but will bring him on loan to parma after that crespo is sold"
if its true or not im not sure but i would be great for both teams.........

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I like TRezeguet, but I would LOVE to see DP and KLUIVERT upfront. That would be great. And he did sign, it would be on the juve official site like it always is.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have also heard the news about Trezeguet.Go to EUROFOOTBALL.COM to find out more.According to this
particular site it says Juve have offered an amount in the region of about 23 million pounds.The next bit of interesting news is that Juve may only be signing him in order to once again attempt to purchase Crespo in a swop deal,and according to this site this would mean that Juve would sell Inzaghi to another club,perhaps lazio,Inter or Real Madrid.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I read today that Agnelli doesn't want to sign any striker, no Vieri, no Trezeguet, no Crespo, no Anelka. :confused:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glen what was that qurky smile all about ?? surely you have to think twice before you compare Del Piero to Lopez if you consider the way they have been playing the last 2 season.

No doubt that Lopez is a better player then Del Piero and I would hide behind a chair sooner then compare the two. Del Piero was outstanding 2 seasons ago when he and Pippo showed that ESP was indeed something we should study more - today Del Piero is a player that lacks speed and often hinders the game more then helps it.

C Lopez has been a force of nature at Valencia and with his speed and future vision he is the perfect " segunda punta " and will be one of the biggest reasons to turn on the tv when Lazio plays.

Forza Lopez !!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Why the Hell sell Kova?? Come on!! Whats the point of selling a striker who has now gelled quite well with the team and scores like a maniac, for a new striker?? WHY>?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
nasty nick: Yes it does, but you now Juve, snatching players right before our rivals nose! :)

svennis: Del Piero is back, he's just as fast as he was two years ago. Have you seen him in EC? I think he has been great. About Lopez, we'll see if he will settle in the Serie A. Much harder than La Liga you know. Maybe he will get a hard time scoring? :D
I tell you, this season, is Del Pieros!
Del Piero is back, and he will bury y'all! :)
Okay, enough manure arrogance of me. :p

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Svennis; Lopez is much, much faster than DP and thus a better player for counterattacking. That's the kind of side Valencia is, and for them I believe Lopez would be the better player. It's NOT the kind of style Juventus (or Lazio for that matter) plays and about who's the better player I wouldn't have to think once, twice or anything more than a nanno second before I chose DP.
I know you have a mad fancy for Lopez and he IS a great player, but please accept that I will ALWAYS pick DP before him :).

Ciao.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
David Trezeguet from Monaco change to Juventus for next season.He costs 21 Million €. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, I've read that a deal has been signed by Bettega, and it is reported by Gazzeta.. not exactly something that is true but Gazzetta is indeed rather dependable sometimes.. Trezeguet is said to receive 5 bil lire per annum on a 5 year contract and the transfer fee is valued at 45bil lire. Well, it it's true yahoo Juve! ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts