Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got this from juventuz.com forums on soccerage. its all good to me as long as it happens. ferrari is cuptied though yeah? CL is trouble for us still.

Juve: Blasi And Ferrari Now, Torres In July
01/31/2004. Newspapers in Italy are speculating that Blasi and Ferrari will be signing with Juve by the end of the day, while Fernando Torres will be joining the bianconeri in July.

Blasi is on loan with Parma, therefore his would be a return, while Ferrari is the defender the Old Lady needs to strengthen the defence.

Torres transfer has been made possible thanks to the loaning out of Rubens Olivera to Atletico Madrid, which has given Juventus an advantage over the other suitors of the 20 year-old Spanish forward.

http://www.soccerage.com/en/13/s9590.html

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
That would be the most dangerous deal for Parma in all history of the club. That would ruin us.

I can imagine our forward line without Adriano (even though it's hard)
I can imagine our midfield without all those players who have left
I can absorb loan of Junior

but the sale of Ferrari would be total risk and pointless deal. Without our captain we would be true relegation material if had not already had so many points.

STOP GOD!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not done yet and it may not be done at all. i suppose he'll be gone next season anyway, its inevitable for parma unfortunately.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually, i was horny before reading that gianluca...just one of those late nights i suppose;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
I'd be very surprised if we actually signed anyone before midnight. Blasi makes very little sense and Parma should be fed up with being humped over and over again by the same guys! If they're smart, they do what it takes to keep Ferrari for now.

As to Fernando Torres, there are just so many factors that play against us getting him.

Ciao.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nah steph, i had my bro engagement tonight and we were all too drunk to go out afterwards and decided to come home instead. but yeah, that girl wouldnt be too bad now i tell you that much!

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
CUG said:
nah steph, i had my bro engagement tonight and we were all too drunk to go out afterwards and decided to come home instead. but yeah, that girl wouldnt be too bad now i tell you that much!
:D

And from what did you get drunk?Bacardi Breezer?:D ;)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Gianluca said:
Can you give me examples?;)
* Torres just put pen to a mega long contract with Atletico that would make most of the clubs interested in the incapability of lining up a bid that meets his price tag
* Atletico are likely to qualify for next year's Champions League, Torres' first for that matter
* I'm guessing he'd rather play in Spain, Spaniards aren't big travellers usually
* the failure of Spanish players in Serie A isn't playing in our favour either
* there won't be any arrival upfront if there's no departure and if the thought of Trezeguet leaving crossed my mind for a second, I now believe he'll make himself indispensable again

Ciao.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
That is big news if this happens today, Juve need a defender and Ferrari is a good one at that

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
Steph! said:
* Torres just put pen to a mega long contract with Atletico that would make most of the clubs interested in the incapability of lining up a bid that meets his price tag
* Atletico are likely to qualify for next year's Champions League, Torres' first for that matter
* I'm guessing he'd rather play in Spain, Spaniards aren't big travellers usually
* the failure of Spanish players in Serie A isn't playing in our favour either
* there won't be any arrival upfront if there's no departure and the thought of Trezeguet leaving crossed my mind for a second, I now believe he'll make himself indispensable again

Ciao.
Wasn't it somewhere told that AM had financial problems?Perhaps that's an logical reason for the sale of Torres.Who would have to leave for Torres?I guess DV but someday I would like to see DP leave (Oh boy,I'm gonna get much comment:D )About Spaniards who don't play good in Italy thing,there's always an exception to the rule...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
[I would like to see DP leave (Oh boy,I'm gonna get much comment:D )

You WHAT????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

jejeje, i don´t believe you....maybe you want to benche DP, but leave the club???

DP will play for Juve forever, then will be coach and then president...
:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
buff said:
[I would like to see DP leave (Oh boy,I'm gonna get much comment:D )

You WHAT????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

jejeje, i don´t believe you....maybe you want to benche DP, but leave the club???

DP will play for Juve forever, then will be coach and then president...
:D :D :D
No really,after his bles years ago he never returned.IF we would sell him we would get millions and buy young talent...See at Beckham and Man Utd...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Gianluca said:
No really,after his bles years ago he never returned.IF we would sell him we would get millions and buy young talent...See at Beckham and Man Utd...
Sell DP is like Madrid sell Raul or MU sell Keane or BM sell Kann ...no way man, they are icons of each team....it´s not gone a happen....

By the way...the huge salary of DP won´t help ;)

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
Torres ??....b/c you loaned one of your players who gets no burn to them?....hahah yeah right.....if you could get him that would be great but i just cant see it going down like that....like Steph said there are a lot of things standing in the way of it happening....

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
buff said:
Sell DP is like Madrid sell Raul or MU sell Keane or BM sell Kann ...no way man, they are icons of each team....it´s not gone a happen....

By the way...the huge salary of DP won´t help ;)
But that doesn't take away I would like to see him leave ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts