Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No heart, no passion, no skill and they got outplayed by a ordinary EPL side.

Shame on Juve for dragging Serie A's reputation through the shit.

Juventus reputation has taken a right battering. :thmbdown:

PS. Wtf was Camoranesi doing when he got sent off????

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Oh my God, this is absolutely ridiculous.

What is pathetic is a Man Utd fan like you trying to take Arsenal's limelight. :rollani:

I said before the game that Arsenal simply have too much pace and movement for Juventus, they struggle against attacking teams (lost 3-1 in Milan, 3-2 in Bremen) so it was always going to be Arsenal who had the upper hand tonight.

I admit Juve were not at their best tonight but how about giving Arsenal some credit for closing down and not letting Juve have any space to think?

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Arsenal deserve credit for today...Cesc god he was amazing, totally schooled Vieira-Emerson. **** knows how good he will be when he is on his prime.

·
DAJE ROMA
5,521 Posts
arsenal is a gr8 squad with excellent coach but juve played their worst match in the season byfar,no offence,weak defence, bad fouls...the guy named zlatan must punished for his poor performance......... zlatan vs henry was a topic here in world football, i think now we all know the differance between the 2 players, credit for arsenal and for the best 2 in the match henry and man of the match in my opinion fabregas :thumbsup:

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree. I watched snippets of the game here in Oz this morning, Arsenal looked very sharp indeed. Congrats to them on the win.

Juve are in a no-win situatrion on this forum. If they win, it would be classed as lucky, cheating or playing boring tactics to get a result.

If they lose, everyone is happy to put them down :tongue:

·
Registered
505 Posts
We aint that pathetic afterall
We had a off-day
Thuram,Cannavaro and Buffon were our best players tonight
All credit goes to Arsenal
But....a big but, we might win the second leg 3-0

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
ive said many many times before that emerson is just over rated, he very rarely impresses me, i obviously watched barca tonite but heard emerson and juve were poor

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hasuni said:
Yes we are. :thumbsup:

Anyone still wan't Capello? Please? You'll get him very cheap!
I dont want that dog at United.

Sir Alex is still our hero. :star: :proud:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Hasuni said:
Yes we are. :thumbsup:

Anyone still wan't Capello? Please? You'll get him very cheap!

Come on Hasuni that's not interesting banter. This is where you should come up with lines such as; "aa burn in hell, we've won 28 scudettos" etc :pp

·
minasstr f posterior
10,246 Posts
man i thought this was juves year after that blunder by bremen.....whenever juve got into the arse half there were 8-9 arse shirts defending and when arse got into juves half at the most 6 players wud get their bodies behind the ball and for an away team thats no way to defend............did u see capellos face at the f.t man the guy got such a shock and i hope he resigns tomorrow morning and poor viera u know there were people who said it was right to sell him and i always disagreed but not anymore......juve have disgraced italian football tonight i just hope milan and inter dont

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
thougth veira and emerson were invisible ,terrible performance by them.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
The younger faster more classy team won on the night , cesc showed mr and mrs we're past it ( emerson + vieira ) how its done

1 - 20 of 56 Posts