Xtratime Community banner

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suppoe Milan were one point ahead of us just before the last round, suppose that Juve needed a win to secure the 4th spot ......

do u think that Juve will sell the game and sacrifice their 4th spot just to piss us off

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Unrealistic situation. Juve and Milan suck and won't be in such a position, specifically Milan.

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea right by that time Milan would have already won the scudetto :scared::cry:

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
FIGC will invent a new rule that the last season`s game if took place between any teams called "AC Milan and Juventus" every team will be awarded 3 pts regardless of the result.

But as raziel said.. it wont get to this point, with the great performance of the refs in the Milan games and ours, Milan will be far away ahead of us in the table.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Suppoe Milan were one point ahead of us just before the last round, suppose that Juve needed a win to secure the 4th spot ......

do u think that Juve will sell the game and sacrifice their 4th spot just to piss us off
You think waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
to high of Inter.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You think waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
to high of Inter.
Elkann: 'Such fun when Inter lost!'

even berlusconi didn't get as low as this

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Elkann: 'Such fun when Inter lost!'

even berlusconi didn't get as low as this
I thought you'd know the difference between expressing satisfaction when Inter lose and throwing away tens of millions as well as massive global exposure to see Inter lose. Boy was I wrong.

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
Unrealistic situation. Juve and Milan suck and won't be in such a position, specifically Milan.

Have a nice day.
I assume that you think Inter will win the Scudetto. In my opinion you think too highly of Inter and your expectations are a bit unrealistic.

I'll gladly take 2nd spot. We will most likely be 6-7 points behind Milan with 5 games left. And Milan have a history of finishing the season strong so I don't give us much chance of catching up to them in the final games of the season.

Sad but true.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought you'd know the difference between expressing satisfaction when Inter lose and throwing away tens of millions as well as massive global exposure to see Inter lose. Boy was I wrong.
:party::drunk:

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
It's happened before, you're saying it can't happen again?

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
I'm sure we have thrown away a 4th spot just to **** Inter over before. Yeah, right!
No. Broader. Teams have benefited from the illegal manipulations of other teams before.

If any team will engage in this kind of behavior, it will have to be Juventus. They have a track record.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
No. Broader. Teams have benefited from the illegal manipulations of other teams before.

If any team will engage in this kind of behavior, it will have to be Juventus. They have a track record.
That might be true, but you are missing the point. Juve and Milan might have conspired against Inter if they'd have nothing to loose, but Juve wouldn't throw away a CL place just to spite Inter. What's so hard to understand about that?

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That might be true, but you are missing the point. Juve and Milan might have conspired against Inter if they'd have nothing to loose, but Juve wouldn't throw away a CL place just to spite Inter. What's so hard to understand about that?
it's not like Juve will win the CL, as for the money involved in it Berlusconi can always loan/give players to u for free :yuck: :drunk:

·
Is Not A
6,727 Posts
In ordinary circumstances I would agree. But this is a special situation. We are talking about none other than Juventus here...

Sorry, I know I shouldn't be such a dick; You are right, it's not possible. I'm just jerking your chain.

·
Registered
23,888 Posts
I can't see us being there for that last game. Our current injury problems will be to much. We got no depth to speak off.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There is a reason if Lapo is kept as far as possible from the properties of his family, Juventus included.
are u serious :eek:

maybe I should study some Italian and get more info on that mofo

nah sounds too boring

1 - 19 of 19 Posts