Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Found answer..They are not interested..BUT06/22/2000.

Juventus are reportedly on the verge of completing the transfer of Euro 2000 leading scorer Savo Milosevic from Spanish club Real Zaragoza.
Juve have offered Zaragoza 3.5 billion pesetas ($19.9 million) and Spanish-Argentine striker Juan Eduardo Esnaider on loan in exchange for the Yugoslavian marksman.
If Zaragoza accept the offer, Milosevic would join Juve on a five-year contract worth 500 million pesetas ($2.8 million) per season.
Milosevic is Juve’s number one objective for next season. Number two is Tottenham Hotspur’s English international center-back Sol Campbell, who is valued at 4 billion pesetas ($22.7 million).

If Juventus are able to sign Milosevic, they will likely sell striker Darko Kovacevic to Napoli for 4 billion pesetas.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I refuse to believe that "cmdg3232" ?

First of all Lazio seems willing to splash an out in an extreme way to sign Crespo, so your initial question must be answered with a: I don't think so- but Juve is certainly monitoring the situation.

On Milosevic; Apart from praying to the Gods I don't believe in that we won't sign him- the report you posted makes no sense. Where was it from anyway ?
Napoli just bought Amoruso (halfshare) and you suggest that they have 22.5 mill.$ to spend on Kovacevic (who has just signed a new contract until 2005) ?
I DON'T THINK SO.

Honestly I think the only forwards Juve could be interested in buying (if Pippo is sold off to somewhere) is Crespo, Vieri, Anelka, Kluivert and maybe Trezeguet. I know Milosevic has been mentioned before but I refuse to believe Juve would be that stupid ( I don't like Milosevic ONE bit and that obviously clouds my judgement :)).

Ciao.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
yeah he is great, but not really different than Kovacevic who found his shape in Juve.

Why start over again whit the same type of player?]

By the way Fiorentina wants Kova...

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Agnielli said that Juve were not after any of the big forwards, in Crespo or Vieri. He said someone else will join. Papers have suggested Kluivert, Milosevic or Trezeguet. Peronally, I would love to get Kluivert as i think he is the best out of all of them.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Juve isnt interested in Crespo anymore. Only Milosevic, which I think is bad. Why him? ARGHHH! Cant we just pay more and get Crespo!?! or Anelka! That would be great, we could make him grow up and his mate Zidane is here. It would be perfect! But that's Juve, my tranfer dreams never go through..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts