Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thierry Henry is the number 1 Best Player in the world.Just look at the stats if you dont belive me :)

Statistically nobody can match him..not RVN,Shevchenko,Ronaldinho,Ronaldo,Adriano...not even Pele or Maradona

This guy has a CAREER strike rate of like 0.8 and an assist rate of like 0.7.UNPRECENDTED stats,especially for somebody playing in the CL AND EPL

4 out of every 5 games he will Score AND assist

Last year he came 2nd to Zidane after scoring like 42 goals and 18 assists Zidanes wasnt even close but they gave it to him

Tonight,justice must be done

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hes been better than Ronaldinho.

What wrong with u? Have some pride and support in your own players

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
hi,
Even though I prefer Ronaldinho to Henry, I believe Henry has a much better year than him last and had actually achieve more than him. So Henry should be the Fifa player of the year!!

·
Registered
398 Posts
It's not so much confidence in the player, but confidence in those voting for the player. Anyway, there are 3 players with a realistic chance of winning, all 3 of which arguably deserve to win.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
he deserves it but i think Ronaldinho will get it because he's Brazilian and his tricks are eye catching.

in my world team though Henry and Buffon would be the 1st names on the sheet.

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
So? These awards always go to players in La Liga or Serie A. It'll go to Ronaldinho.
what about Beckham ? he came 2nd twice and he was shit, mainly they have gone to Serie A and La Liga because the best player was there, now he's in England.

though i agree Ronadinho will get it, but i think he'd still get it if he was playing the same football for Manchester United.

·
63,337 Posts
khimik said:
That's because he's Brazilian.
and he smiles a lot which people seem to like, personally i find it rather insincere and very annoying. :shades:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Meanwhile Henry is criticised for not running around like Haroon when he scores a goal. It's pretty simple why it'll go to Ronaldinho - he's the peoples choice, and FIFA suck.

·
63,337 Posts
Ronaldinho won't be a bad winner though, he has played very well and on form he is so great to watch.

at least FIFA will have improved on last year when Zidane got it for no other reason than being Zidane.

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This year it wont be voted only by the National team Coaches...the captains of each National team,men and womens,will vote as will the Union of Footballers or somethin lol aswell as the NT Coaches.

Whoever deserves it will get it,IMO=HENRY

·
Registered
264 Posts
Ronaldinho or Sheva but not Henry!!

Ronaldinho with his abnormal skills and Shevchenko with his rate of goals in both serieA and Champions League

Henry didn't perform well neither in France nor with Arsenal in the CL

just in the EPL against poor defenders!!

·
63,337 Posts
PAO_ARSENAL said:
This year it wont be voted only by the National team Coaches...the captains of each National team,men and womens,will vote as will the Union of Footballers or somethin lol aswell as the NT Coaches.

Whoever deserves it will get it,IMO=HENRY
exactly, so David Beckham gets a vote, if all the voters are as thick as Beckham then expect Donald Duck to be lifting the trophy this evening. :tongue:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
exactly, so David Beckham gets a vote, if all the voters are as thick as Beckham then expect Donald Duck to be lifting the trophy this evening. :tongue:
<~----------

Not if he has anything to do with it :shades:

·
63,337 Posts
I hear Beckham was most pissed off that Bob the Builder was left off the list, he thought it was an outrage.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts