Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
THE
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
your preferances, I mean I know that Eclipse and Thuram are Chelsea fans, but rest of you, Nick, Driver X, bulldog etc?

[This message has been edited by kat (edited 05-06-2000).]

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm a spursfan. And a pretty lonely one too.
;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
im a chelsea fan!!!!!!!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
among the english team,yes
but i would prefer the italian league in the first place,and my absolute favorite team is ac milan!!

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just have to say that nasty nicks postingstatus is stunning! 1262 posts in two months!! Got to be some kind of a record.

Cheers. :)

D

·
0 Posts
Theyr'e not my most favourite london team, but I take deep interest in them because of the amount of foreign players they have. Chelsea has some of my favourite players, Zola, Desailly, and Melchiot I know from Ajax.

·
THE
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My most fav team in London is Watford :) Just kidding.
Nick, the same thing with me. Milan is my first italian team and C is my fav english team, but when they played,I was for Milan. :)
Mikael, are you from Sweden too?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Jaaaa... :~)

Yes I am. Stockholm is the city Hammarby is the team!

FORZA BAJEN IN MED BOLLEN!!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
arsenal
i know nick isnt a fan of em :)
i thought driver was, he posts quite a lot in there
i like all eng teams
not arsenal rival ( londoners)
manu

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'm an arsenal fan. But that doesn't mean I can't make posts about Chelsea, does it? :)

·
THE
14,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You are all welcome here of course :) whatever fan you are, it's just that I know some older members here, I know what they like/dislike and it's easier to communicate with them, but new ones come every day (which is great) and I'd like to know with whom I am talking to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts