Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blasi :howler:, Junior, Barone and Donadel have to be careful tomorrow against Udinese since they are on yellow card limit.

And we have only Manu and Bresc (Camara) able to play there. I hope Barone and Donadel will be each booked in another match. Because that would be a tragedy to loose both for the same match.

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
On the line up Cesare Prandelli still have some doubts: "I still have some players hurted and I will know only in the last few minutes who will be ready to play. Morfeo and Marchionni aren't one hundred per cent ready and I'm trying different solutions. Bresciano in the middle? I liked the way he played in the second half against Lazio and it could be a possibility for us. I say it again, I will decide the line up only at the last minute since the problems we have."

EDITED BY MARCO: Maybe merge it with the match thread.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
This is REALLY intresting. I like the way he fought and won in the middle. He really had that fighting spirit and IF we get a ban on Donadel/Barone he could become very important for us.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Well Bresciano has been dissapointing in the wide midfield role. In both Empoli and in the NT he plays centrally. However he doesn't play in a holding midfield role, but more like a regista (do correct me if I'm wrong). Since we lack central midfielders at the moment and Bresciano has been dropped from the wide offensive midfield, I think it's a great idea to give him the opportunity in central midfield. His technical abilities exceeds all of Barone, Donadel and Blasi, but his defensive does not. But he does take on a responsibility in defense and ain't afraid to get dirty so we really should give him a real chance to prove himself centrally. :)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Now that Morfeo is gone for the Udinese game I think we should try Bresciano in that position. A 4-4-1-1 with Bresciano playing behind Gilardino/Adriano.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts