Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Hehe, he has supernatural abilties, but he will end up in Barca's or MU's traning facility...

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Anybody could look good against a bunch of 7-year-olds,
I'd like to see him try that stuff against Materazzi and Samuel :doh:

But seriously, he has amazing skills. I can't imagine how young he was
when he started playing if he's that good now

·
Premium Member
9,043 Posts
He have skill. there is nothing saying he have the mentality or understanding of football. that is why these videos are just for fun.
Yeah that's what i was going to say. Skill means less and less in football these days, it's more about reading play and understanding the game. Which is how it should be IMO.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Well in England i'd say so, but i think technically the game is fantastic in Spain and France, Italy has always been very technique and tactic oriented, but England is very fast paced and way more athletic than the rest of Europe.

If the little guy gets nurtured in the right way then he can be a fantastic player, anyone can do fancy flicks and tricks with practice, but he's got that vision and awareness that is only in special players, he could be a Zidane, or he could be a waste.
If i were his coach, when i was with him i'd work on passing, tactics and balance, and tell him to work on his skill and technique in his own time.
Thats the way it should be for little kids.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I was just watching another video of that little kid, and i am still amazed at his technique and control, he can pick out blind Zidane passes and everything!
He'll be a superstar one day, if he goes to Arsenal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts