Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I'm an italian writer.I decided to write this topic because I think,let's say that I know quite well,that the supporters of Madrid hate Barcelona and the team of that city.
I'm a supporter of SAMPDORIA,now playing in italian serie B,but sampdoria has been a big team,even if our actual situation isn't the happier.Barcelona has stolen the cup of champions league to sampdoria in the final match of 91,at Wembley,a sad thing to remember for me.
I talk personally,but I don't like very much Barcelona,like all you.
I appreciate a lot the team of Real of this year,you have the best players of the world,Figo,Zidane,Raul,Carlos,that enjoy themselves while playing.Fantastic.I've seen the goals of Raul and Zidane,incredible.
I'd like to know how sampdoria is considered in Spain.If someone will answer me,I'd be very happy.

GENOVA è SOLO BLUCERCHIATA.

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
How about trying this in the Barca forum? I doubt we have ever come across Sampdoria so its a small chance anyone has a real opinion on them :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
Well I liked them when Gullitt played for them! I really love the team emblem:cool:

Sampdoria and Fiorentina were clubs I kept tabs on when I thought Serie A was heaven. I wish they could get a real president and football managers!!! BTW, welcome to the family!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok.

Lombardo has been playing in England and in LAZIO,last year he came back home,he came back to sampdoria,and now he plays in this team,in B serie.But he has some problems with TANO VASARI,a player that takes the same zone of the camp of him.
As we are use to say Lombardo is a FLAG for us.

Gullit was a champion,he helped us to win the Italy cup in '94.

About Barcelona I was only speaking about the final match.That has been the only time we reached the final match.
A lost occasion.
Sad thing.
Also Barcelona,we know all,is a big team,and SAVIOLA is incredible,better than D'Alessandro.I discovered saviola 2 years ago in the game PC calcio,when anybody knew him...
In every way I have nothing against Barcelona,I went there at the end of last year ,it's a beautiful city.
Just I wanted that cup...
In every way I will write something on that forum.It's a fine idea.
:cool: :devil: :) :) :devil: :D :devil: :tongue: :D :cool: :devil:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
I used to like la Samp before, specially in the days of I gemilli Vialli and Mancini, the days where Samp were a big team, feared all over Europe. Pagliuca, Vierchewood, Lombardo, Mancini and Vialli and above all Boskov, the true orchestrator of all that.

I still remember that one special game: Samp-Anderlect, the Cup Winners' Cup of 90. 0-0 after 90 minutes, and then, in two touches, Vialli, simply turned two occasions into gold and won the cup, all by himself for Sampdoria.

But i do really wonder: why did Sampdoria sell all their best players? If they had kept them, Sampdoria would have been a big team for a long time and even today, would have been a Serie A team, possibly a member of the "7 sorelle" or 7 sisters in Italy.

The 91 CL final between Samp and Barcelona was one of the most beautiful matches i've seen. It was like a basketball game, each time attacking constantly. That day, Vialli seemed to be on a bad day; he missed two all made goals that could have meant glory for Samp. But at the end, Koeman's precise and powerful kick was the winner of a fantastic football match.

I really hope to see Sampdoria back in Serie A as soon as possible as they are part of the italian history and i'm missing those great Milan-Samp of the late 80's, early 90's.

FORZA SAMP!
RITORNATE AL PUI PRESTO!:)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hi skogeta

You know I'm a Chinese and Sampdoria is one the first team visit china within Serie A. I still remember your team played with China NT at Worker Stadium, Beijing, maybe in 1996.

At one time, our Fan ZHiyi (now in Dudee) and Sun Jihai (now trialed in Manchester City) is the teammates of your Lumbardo in Crystal Palace.

In fact, Sampdoria is very adored in China, and we know Sam. is also the cradle of super star, like Vialli, Mancini, Chiesa, Montella, Veron, Ortega, Mihajlovic and others all come from Sampdoria. But the problem is why they left one by one, is something about keep balance or the team is not ambitious any more ????

I hope Sampdoria can back to Seria A soon !!!!!!

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Skogeta,

I was a Sampdoria fan, well a fan of any club that had
Mancini so it was Sampdoria at that 91 final :( (more reason to hate Barca).

Mancini is one of my favourite players of all-time. He is a brilliant play maker and his passes are simply outstanding, always a joy to watch.

I also like Pagliuca alot, i think he was very underrated.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fantastic

Hello!
I thank you for answering me,I'm really glad to know supporters of sampdoria of zones so far of the world.
You are all perfecly right:sampdoria should be in SERIE A,but now our situation isn't very happy,but now we have a new president,mr.Garrone that has an ambitious project for the future,starting from a new stadium for sampdoria,which property is only of sampdoria's society.
I believe in a brilliant future.
You can't understand how much I'm happy to find supporters of sampdoria here.

In 1993 the president of our winnings found the death,he was PAOLO MANTOVANI,that made sampdoria big and famous,he made a big team with his hands;for the players,especially Vialli & Mancini,he has been like a dad,and he considered his players as sons.
In that year,his son ENRICO took the presidence of the society,and in 1994 he won an Italy cup,and 1996 we reached the uefa cup.Theese are the only 2 right things that Enrico made in Sampdoria.He was and he is too young to be president of a society,and his "friends" like Salvarezza,were completely useless.
So Enrico destroyed sampdoria,selling all the players we had,before too remedy the debts of his dad,and later for his own interests.And now we are in B serie.
But at the beginning of january,Mr.Garrone and other people signed,and he became the leader of society.
Finally Enrico has gone away.I believe in Mr.Garrone.
We are going to become great again.
And the supporters of Genoa,the other team of Genova,are invidious of us.

Mancini is the greatest player that played in sampdoria.I think that we can say that Mancini is sampdoria in the world.
Vialli has been one of the greatestest players of the history.
In particular I'd like that Veron could come back to sampdoria....maybe.He's great.If we want to become great
again....but i didn't know that sampdoria was so famous even in China.

I believe in a brilliant future.

I invite you all,Vampire,No.3,S-Siro,amoroso,raul,Hala,micke,to visit the site www.blucerchiati.net that is the official site of supporters of sampdoria.There is a large forum,where you can ask whatever you want.You can login,or you can have just a look,it's the same.A real sampdoriano will answer you.
In every way,also in this forum,I will answer you.

Thank you boys.:) :D :)

GENOVA è SOLO BLUCERCHIATA.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Skogeta

Jorge Toro ............ Thats all I can tell you and Sampdoria comes to me mind in a flash .... Chileno who played for your team in the 60's ..To be even more precise...right after the WC of 1962..
ColoColo my team, and where Jorge Toro grew up before going to Italy..used to play everyonce in a while with the Sampdoria Jersey..in honour of the First ever Chileno to play in the Italian Calcio.
I still follow Sampdoria in the distance...My wife has two nieces that live in the outskirts of Genova, Sori is the name of their town overlooking the sea..One is a Genoa fan...the other Sampdoria...

Greeting from the States !!! :happy:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Colocolo,I'm really glad for the fact that you know sampdoria.
I didn'y know George Toro,I don't know very well yhe history of the 60's,but one minute ago i looked my books of samp,and i found him.
Toro played in sampdoria in 1962,he went from colocolo!We payd him 175 millions of liras,a lot for that time,he played 15 matches and he realized only 3 goals.But with him there was the brazilian Da Silva that realized 13 goals.

Do you know SORI?!?!Fantastic!
I know a lot of people of Sori,I live in Rapallo,about 20 kms from Sori,I go there really often,especially in summer,because in Sori there is a large beach.Many of my friends are from Sori.

Let me invite you too in the site www.blucerchiati.net .

Bye bye.
GENOVA é SOLO BLUCERCHIATA.

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
Skogeta....Its a small world isnt it ???And everyday that passes by it gets smaller and smaller ...

Peace and Love !!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts