Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeee Haw....:D

Actually SC...there is a hotbed of soccer down in Stone Mountain, Georgia.;)

By the way Tim, SC, do either of you own a pick up truck????:D Of course with all the trimmings, shot gun rack in the back and the Rebel Flag???:D

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I was born and raised in New York City...I know all about having to have the doors locked...:D

Anyway, guys, I know the south isn't as bad as the stereotypes...but NY City is...joking....

Tim...I think they have some good soccer in Houston. Then in Dallas they used to have a big tournament called the Dallas Cup for youth teams...not sure if it still exists though. It was a pretty competitive tournament with teams from all over the US, Canada, and even other parts of the world....

· Registered
11,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Pila....New Jersey probably has some of the best soccer in the country...plus, remember how many NT players came from Kearny, NJ....here is a list from the players I can remember, you can add to it..

1. Tab Ramos
2. John Harkes
3. Tony Meola
4. Claudio Reyna

I want to say there are a couple more but the names excape me...but those are the big 4 that have represented our country well...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.