Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, If this is going to be our last season in Serie A, are you going to Parma to watch the team play?

Because if this happend it will take loooooooong time before we can see Serie A football again. We are not Fiorentina. There is a huge diffrence between us. We dont have as passionate and as much fans as them...

Anyway, I will probably do that. Just so that I know that I watched them in Serie A.

A dream coming true.

Damn...We are next Viola.:(

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I simply haven't organized things well enough to go to see us in this season. Of course I'm all more than happy to see us as long as Parma still have representation in the Italian football league. I'd even go to see us in Serie C2:stuckup:

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
I am hoping they will be in Serie A in 3-4 years time. I can't exactly hop on to RyanAir or the Euro train and travel to Parma.... :( :(

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will go and see the team even If I am going to drive all the way to Italy. I can stop in Scotland and pick you up Cam;) :stress: :strong:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
As long as Parma exists I will always be fan and if they are in Serie C2 I wouldnt even mind going to the stadium again, maybe we would meet Reggiana there next year :fero:

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I mean in the town.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Just one question...

GaGa said:
I would agree with them having more fans...but not the more passionate...:).
right.
And for me but not only for me,the people of Parma are more passionate !
(...the girlfriend of my bro is from Parma,she live in Parma,she's Parma fans,and she introduce us to know Parma life...)

Forza Parma!

·
Premier Player
3,682 Posts
Just one qn, who is the guy with the loudspeaker singing brawdy songs during home games?

·
Registered
374 Posts
I was lucky to see them this season beat Modena with the massive banner picture in the curva nord, i went to the Tardini the day before to watch tme make it.

As long as there is a Parma club i will still follow them. If we are out of serie A this season i will be very happy i saw them before the Parmalat crisi was at a bad point and that the team was playing well.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Last season ( :eek: ) I decided that I'll definitely go travelling to Parma in the season that they celebrate their 100th anniversary and spend a few weeks, or even, a month there. I have to make a plan like that because I'm just too poor to travel to anywhere out of Hong Kong at the moment. I'm optimistic that I'll have enough money and the football club AC Parma still exists at that time... :)

Surely I'd love to go to Parma before that season if I'm able to do so. Let's say if I finally get a job somewhere in Europe after I finish my studies... then why not? :D

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Shanie said:
Last season ( :eek: ) I decided that I'll definitely go travelling to Parma in the season that they celebrate their 100th anniversary and spend a few weeks, or even, a month there. I have to make a plan like that because I'm just too poor to travel to anywhere out of Hong Kong at the moment. I'm optimistic that I'll have enough money and the football club AC Parma still exists at that time... :)

Surely I'd love to go to Parma before that season if I'm able to do so. Let's say if I finally get a job somewhere in Europe after I finish my studies... then why not? :D
Good luck to you...:thumbsup: :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I want to see Parma as soon as possible. Two ways how to see Gialloblu. Lucky draw in UEFA or I hope that president of Czech fan-club of Inter won't have anything against to visit Inter - Parma with them unless the bus is already full without me. He's my friend :).

But I'm worry...

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Well if there is anyone with time all they would need to do if find a cheap flight to Bologna airport, I say Bologna because they have more frequent flight going there then you would if you tried to find a flight to Parma or Reggio Emilia airports, which are kind of non-existent or rare...:(

My travelling to see games has only been tested in Rome unfortuently...But when I get time and money, I'll try to test my travel to Parma...:D

Having looked at prices for single and return journies they aren't bad...I would be looking at £80-£120 for return.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts