Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i remember this player....i havent seen him play much recently but he was one of those guys who PLAYED BAD OR PLAYED AMAZING....scores more spectaculer goals.misses easy chances quite fast...is this a fair statement? opinions?

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Probably a good club player, but might not exceed at NT level...

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I think he has surprised everyone with his goals recently. Deano you're right, probably not good enough for the NT , maybe not even good enough to do well against the top teams. It's possible that he can still improve his game though with more top level experience.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I also think the problem with Flachi is that he has problems staying consistent and that maybe he isn't good enough against the big boys. But his form and self-confidence is top notch at the moment, so hopefully he will be able to deliver the goods for yet another few games. If he falls back into oblivion we have newly acquired Cipriani to put on.

·
Registered
45,521 Posts
pirri said:
misses easy chances quite fast...is this a fair statement? opinions?
I don't agree. I don't remember him missing so many easy goals (just one at Tardini vs Parma this year). Usually he has few opportunities to score, above all in the matches vs the top clubs (and it is true, as Mart and Lennon say, that he has not been so remarkable, at least till now, when the opponent was a top club), cause he likes to play far from the goal. He can be dangerous near the goal when there are free kicks and corner kicks cause he is not always properly marked, in fact in the seasons spent in serie B with Sampdoria he scored some goals with headers few meters from the goals (some were disallowed for offside).

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
I am at least very impressed with him.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Against Juve Flachi received minimum 4 faults from the back that had to be punished with yellow card,but the refree never recognized them,helping Juventus as all the refrees always do in all the matches.

Flachi is great,he did agreat goal,he could reach the draw at the end,he fighted on all the balls,when he struggled,he had all the motivations to do that.Nervous?The refree made me too very nervous.:mad:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ToniSamp said:
Now... that's impossible to know. :smileani:
Maybe an overhead kick in the right moment... :lala:
Toni, I'm not kidding :stuckup: it's fair to say that I would of even preferred Dario Hubner over DP :nervous:

·
Registered
626 Posts
ya he would have done much more better than del piero for the national team
that im positive

·
Registered
822 Posts
Then again, how would Italy qualify from a group with Sweden and Denmark playing the last game? :wth: Er... On second thought, let's avoid that topic shall we...? :nervous: :howler: ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Lennon said:
Then again, how would Italy qualify from a group with Sweden and Denmark playing the last game? :wth: Er... On second thought, let's avoid that topic shall we...? :nervous: :howler: ;)
Flachi wouldn't have missed all the chances DP had :stuckup:

Off topic: How many chances do you give your team this evening?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts