Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i rarely ever post here but i had to post this..im just too excited

i just got tickets to all of serbia's games against holland, argentina and ivory coast..all cat 4....i just gotta figure out how the **** im going to gelsenkirken..should i stay overnight somewhere or do i just get a late train/bus back to stuttgart..

it will b the best time of my life
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

as im going alone is there anyone else here going? i dont have family in germany, only family friends and they rnt my age so id like to meet a few ppl if i could

·
Registered
27,281 Posts
serb01 said:

i just got tickets to all of serbia's games against holland, argentina and ivory coast..all cat 4....i just gotta figure out how the **** im going to gelsenkirken..should i stay overnight somewhere or do i just get a late train/bus back to stuttgart..

as im going alone is there anyone else here going? i dont have family in germany, only family friends and they rnt my age so id like to meet a few ppl if i could
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm not going, but hopefully you have a great time.

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Congratulations man, I'm so jeaulous :D

I live in Belgium so I'm not that far from Germany, maybe I will go to Germany
but I'm not shure because I have my exams for school in June :(

Be a good support for our team and have fun

·
Registered
11,687 Posts
serb01 said:

i got 1 ticket each for Serbia vs Ivory Coast in Munich and the 2nd round match between winners of group D (portugal?/mexico?) vs runners up of group C (hopefullly Serbia) in Nuremberg

I only have two tickets for those two games but i am trying daily to get more tickets to see the match vs Argentina and the later rounds. As of now i am going by myself as my friends couldnt get tickets but starting march 20th there is an official fifa website where you can buy/sell/trade tickets legally so we are gonna try and see if we can get some. I have nowhere to stay right now but if my friends do get tickets, they want to rent a car/van/whatever and drive back to Serbia after each game as it will be 100x cheaper than staying in a hotel (they estimated it to be a 10hour drive) but that seems way to wasteful to be driving all that time after each game. i am trying to get one of my friends to go because she works at the airport here in Toronto, and apparently can get tickets to netherlands for like 300$ through the launch of a new airline. so that will save me quite a lot of money if go that way.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if u wanna go back to serbia just get a bus..it takes about 19 hours to BG and for a return ticket its about 120 euro

im going to be going back to stuttgart from the ivory coast game and i have accomodation there with some family friends so there mite b some room there if u need it man..theyre good people..

if serbia do make the next round then i dont know what im going to do to get tickets for them but i think i mite be able to get them if they go through

do u have msn? pm me if u do

1 - 5 of 5 Posts