Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Sunday I got PES3 I've won the the division 3 but can someone tell me what PES points are??

many thanx
Umarnino

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Umarnino said:
On Sunday I got PES3 I've won the the division 3 but can someone tell me what PES points are??

many thanx
Umarnino
There is a new PES Shop mode which allow you unlock various parts of the game, much like the unlock feature in ISS3. The currency, PES, will be gained from winning touraments and leagues. Here are some unlockable secrets:

BGM playback: Allows you to listen to the songs in the game.
Cost: 100 PES

Players: Classic and other secret players can be bought. 38 players in total to unlock. These are they:

GK Chilavert
GK Jacques Songo'o
DF ZAGO Antonio Carlos
DF Miguel Angel Nadal
DF ABELARDO Fernandez
MF Paul INCE
MF Carlos Cesar SAMPAIO
MF Effenberg
MF Di Livio
MF Juninho Paulista
FW ROMARIO de Souza Faria
FW Hristo STOICHKOV
FW Martin PALERMO
FW Hernandez
FW Tijani Babangida
GK Lev YASHIN
GK Bodo ILLGNER
GK Thomas RAVELLI
GK Michel PREUD'HOMME
GK Pat JENNINGS
MF DUNGA
MF Didier DESCHAMPS
MF Dejan SAVICEVIC
MF Gheorghe HAGI
MF Dragan STOJKOVIC
MF RAI
MF Zvonimir BOBAN
MF Vincenzo Enzo SCIFO
MF Michael LAUDRUP
FW Jurgen KLINSMANN
FW Kenny DALGLISH
FW Denis LAW
FW Ian Rush
FW Eusebio
FW Hugo Sanchez
FW Enzo Francescoli
FW George Best
Cost: 150 PES

Ball trail: You will be able to choose from a variety of different balls.
Cost: 100 PES

Free Training Stadium: Instead of always playing in the training ground, this feature will let you play in a real stadium for training.
Cost: 500 PES

Classic Teams: Classic teams can be unlocked. 7 of these in total. Eg. England, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Netherlands, Italy.
Cost: 1000 PES

Editing options: Additional hair, faces, eyes etc.

Double speed: Speeds up the actual gameplay to double the usual speed - totally crazy!

Free player movement: Will allow you to select players for your national side.
Cost: 3000 PES

There is more here.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How PES3 has changed my life!!

I really meant 200 years AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iss pro evolution3 has got f******* off the ball control!!
I used to be a fan off the FIFA games but PES3 has changed my life!!!

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Re: How PES3 has changed my life!!

Umarnino said:
I really meant 200 years AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iss pro evolution3 has got f******* off the ball control!!
I used to be a fan off the FIFA games but PES3 has changed my life!!!
I can't stand either. I will never buy another football game unless it has the detail of FIFA and the gameplay of Pro Evolution. (FIFA 3000 Millennium Edition?)

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Umarnino said:
But Raven. What's the point of buying it when it would be just up to date??
What???:confused:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fifa Have got great detail I have to admit but they are bit behind.I think that if Konami got FifPro license that would be great:D .

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
i like winning eleven the most among football games. i can't see why fifa's great database is regarded as good. a great database doesn't mean its good controling. maybe i don't know how to appreaciate these american and european style. i never find fifa's graphical works better than winning eleven. what jacko are talking about is the version made by someone unofficially. someone edits the whole game and releases then. much more funny with the most updated transfers and shirts.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Winning Eleven is the Japanese equivalent of PES. Winning Eleven usually hits the shelves first and then is ported over for the European market in the form of Pro Evolution Soccer.

There are subtle differences between the two and the Japanese commentary is mad.

SHOOOTO!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Winning Eleven is also available in the United States, under the title Winning Eleven 7: International
From what I have heard about it, it is almost exactly like PES3, just with a few changes (not as many handballs apparently, though I rarely get 'em anyway).
IMO, don't purchase it if you have PES3.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That really is odd, everyone complains about it, yet I'll be lucky if it happens to me more than once a season.
BTW, if your interested there are several patches out for PES3 (PC that is) that give you real clubs, names etc. Take a look at www.soccergaming.tv if you wanna know more.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts