Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Check this out guys. :howler: :howler: :howler:

Q: Did you hear that the British Post Office has just recalled their latest stamps?
A: Well, they had photos of Manchester United players on them - folk couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q: What has Old Trafford on a Saturday afternoon at 4.45pm got in common with Wormwood Scrubs Prison?
A: They are both full of cockneys trying to get out.

Q: How many Man United fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: 560,001. That is 1 to change it, 60,000 to say they've been changing it for years and 500,000 to buy the replica kit.

Will young has offered Manchester United £1 million pounds to play as their striker because he wants 10 pricks behind him and 67,000 assholes jumping up and down.

Q: What do Manchester fans use as birth control?
A: Their personalities.

Q: What's the difference between Alex Ferguson and God?
A: God doesn't think he's Alex Ferguson.

Q: What's the difference between a Man-U fan and a Vibrator?
A: A Man U fan is a real prick!!!

Manchester United Directors - why spend three million (25m??) on a new 3 tier stand at Old Trafford?
Why not relocate and build a brand new stadium somewhere near London to reward your loyal lifelong supporters with a shorter journey home after matches

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Owenization-NRG said:
some of that had to be edited Karrma, dunno where u got it but it's gotta be civil.
no probs. I wouldn't know which one had to be taken out. Got it off talklfc. Just thought I's sahre it. Of course, no harm intended to the Mancs. ;)

SOrry if I roused some feathers out there :) :shades:

Thank O-NRG.

·
Registered
574 Posts
and good timing :D

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts