Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazing is all I have to say given the filth that is being posted on a regular basis in the other forum :rollani:

And Natalia, I don't know you as I don't post here much but I have to say I've read your posts with great admiration for your humanity and caring about a people. :)

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Yeah, the hypocrisy there is baffling. I just saw that Marvin made a few posts there and the FM with the funny name jumped on him straight away, even though that guy was the first one comming here talking about Israel and bla bla bla the other time.

Natalya, is the opening of the PD forum debatable or is it completly out of the picture?

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
Hasuni said:
Yeah, the hypocrisy there is baffling. I just saw that Marvin made a few posts there and the FM with the funny name jumped on him straight away, even though that guy was the first one comming here talking about Israel and bla bla bla the other time.

Natalya, is the opening of the PD forum debatable or is it completly out of the picture?
I think it's been closed permanently...:undecide:

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
There are no plans to reopen the Political Debate forum as it was causing a lot of problems throught Xtratime. Enmity emenating from there was spilling over into other forums and it was incredibly hard work to moderate.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
I see. It would have been nice to have somewhere to discuss what is happening a little more politically, and it would have been good doing it with people you "know" like here on XT. I understand why it's closed though, absolutly. :)

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
You have more optimism than I do then Hasan - if the PD had been open then any topic on this subject would have been closed down within the first 24 hours. Unfortunately people on XT showed a lack of being able to "discuss" anything and instead flung insults and threats at each other :)

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
nEEbz said:
Discuss the politics in Chelsea Forum. There are hardly any Chesea fans on the board ;)
lol - but why is that? Chelsea are still winning, so one would think the glory-hunters are still going at full speed ahead :D

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Natalya said:
You have more optimism than I do then Hasan - if the PD had been open then any topic on this subject would have been closed down within the first 24 hours. Unfortunately people on XT showed a lack of being able to "discuss" anything and instead flung insults and threats at each other :)
It's not that I'm optimistic, I know as well that it would have turned ugly. What I meant was that in theory, it would have been nice to be able talk about the issue with people you "know".

As I said I understand completly why it is closed and why it wouldn't have worked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts