Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to find out how long you've been supporting Liverpool, part of getting to know you better :)

I'm 25 this year and I started supporting them in 1987, when I was about twelve.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I'm 16 years and i don't really support any
team in the PL(i do not like mancs) liverpool, arsenal and Chelsea are favourits because the play entertaining football.
I started watching PL for about 1 and a half year, i just mainly watch MOTD.
I also like Dutch, Spanish and Itlian football.
I'm from Holland.

Forza Parma
Forza Feyenoord
Hope you all get CL spots

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
I am 19 and started supporting them when I was 10 (properly) in the 1989/1990 season (what timing).
This will explain why Stevie Mcmanaman is my favorate player ever.

C

·
0 Posts
I'm the old man on the net as I 'm
33 and started supporting LFC in 1974 .
Pool Till I Die , it must have been strange watching Shaggy play so well last night and in a Madrid Jersey ?
He fits in well with thier system as looks good in his fav roaming role .

X

·
0 Posts
i'm 20 and supporting l'pool since the 90's..
that is when rush was still playing and fowler getting into it! ;)

anyway about macca..YES i have to admit (finally)..that he's playing tremendously well at real!!!

he's playing his best ftball ever..and even real supporters are surprised he's playing so well!!!!just a few weeks/months after rumours he'd be sold !!!!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
been a supporter since Jimmy Case turned Martin Buchan inside out and buried one in the top corner in the 1977 FA cup final . The Pool lost but I knew they were the team for me. I was 7 years old. Thats 23 years man and boy I've been supporting them

·
Registered
964 Posts
Ive been supporting them since i was 8-9 i remember collecting Liverpool squad cards in the days of Beardsley,Rush,Walters,Wright etc..All the manu,arsenal cars i burnt after arsenal took the leagus from us.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
conman - yeah it was kinda weired but I was pleased for the guy. I love Real M and when Macca went there it did soften the blow a lot so I guess that is why I forgive him more freely than others. I also can't forget his goal versus Celtic which practically put us through.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I'm 17 and I support Liverpool from the first day I watched Premiership mainly because my father always supported Liverpool.So I'm a fan from 1992.

But does it matter? one way or another there are no glory hunting Liverpool supporters because we follow a team which has hardly win anything from 1990...

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm 27 and my Uncle used to take me in the pram cause it pulled the women the dirty b*****d. I don't mind though cause it meant I got to support the greatest team ever (in my opinion)

S

·
0 Posts
I'm 22 ( 23 in 4 days) and supported Liverpool since 1988, back in the days when i was a scrawny little 10 year old playing kiss chase in the playground, and getting caned by my son-of-a-b***h headmaster for calling Maggie Thatcher an ugly fascist cow (even though soemone else told me to say it). The bloke has thankfully been removed from this planet by a live grenade that somehow found itself up his arse... ;)

[This message has been edited by SkyLight (edited 09-05-2000).]

T

·
0 Posts
I'm 25 and have supported Liverpool since the 1987/88 season. My favourite player then is John Barnes (still is actually, somehow just got a soft spot for the guy), and that's the type of left-sided player that we are lacking now. A pity that he became the joke of Scottish football after all that bollocks quotes every week when he was Celtic manager, up till the point that being sacked is the only way out of the misery...

Favourite current players are Patrik Berger, who also happens to be a left-sided player, and Robbie Fowler.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I'm also 25 this year, and I've been supporting them since I was about 6 or 7, my father insisted that I watch football, so it was in my blood from an early age! :)
I think it was around the 82/83 season when I genuinely got interseted in football, and loved the entertainment Liverpool gave me.
I think it was about 1986 when I actually managed to understand most of the finer details of the game, and really enjoy it at a better level.
I can't really put my favourite player down, I'd have to split it into Defence , midfield and Attack.

Fave Defender has to be the legendary Alan Hansen.
Fave Midfielder, has to be Digger Barnes.
Fave forward, the Great Ian Rush. Just a pity he didn't put more past the mancs ! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts