Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got kicked out from that site a few months ago, and rightfully so at the time. I am now trying to get back in and starting to read the posts there again but I realized no one is there anymore. Also, I read these posts about a terrible incident and resignations, can anyone clue me in as to what happened?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handoyo said:
$hit happens. ;) The majority of the management had a mjor disagreement with the owner and left the forum. :)

So I'm back Handoyo. You and me in the same forum. How odd is it that two months after I get kicked out the so esteemed IF goes down in flames? Well, here we are, me, and you, who cursed me off and called me a pest and so harshly shut me out telling me I'm a nobody. But what I'm going to do, make life miserable for you? No, I think not. I have too much self-respect to do that to someone, and unlike you, I won't stoop below the level and attack someone. Have a good day, and hopefully we'll run into each other on these forums.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They didn't like me

They simply didn't like me. Handoyo and Jimmy and Luis and Carson all tried to kick me out b/c I simply had revolutionary ideas about Inter. Such as:

Luciano is worthless-What eventually happened to him???
We need to keep Cuper

I continuously argued with everyone b/c I felt that my views were right on Inter and the direction it should take. And they one day kicked me out. And they thought they were laughing, but now I'm back and have been back as I've been posting here regularly. IF, after my departure has lost its splendor. And if you could, enlighten me on why everyone left, b/c I believe censorship and asking everyone to say the same thing at a forum is worthless and detrimental.

I will never forgive any of those Inter fans for what they did to me, especially Jimmy and Luis. But I will just continue on with my business and not attack them, and focus on Inter, which is my true passion. I'm too good for these fans. There's a name for these kind of people in politics, they are called lobbyists. Groups of people who just band together and try to isolate individuals. And I will not stand up to them but avoid them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hehe, I also write a lot of shit, but they haven´t suspended me yet, are you sure you didn´t do anything else? :D

I don´t now why everyone left. I read the forum, but I don´t understand what they meant. Anyway, it´s comical to fight about a forum...you´d think theres more important things in life :D

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Pulsar, ever heard about slander? It goes with the Internet as well, you know. :)

If you´re not going to say the truth, then don´t say anything at all.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Please

Please don't start this again Jimmy. Let me make my peace with you and let's go our separate ways. Mind if anyone enlightens me on what happened at IF?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Re: They didn't like me

Pulsar36 said:
They simply didn't like me. Handoyo and Jimmy and Luis and Carson all tried to kick me out b/c I simply had revolutionary ideas about Inter.
Pulsar, thanks for the good laugh. :dielaugh::howler: Whatever dude. :tongue: You can brainwash the other Interisti here and I won't give a [email protected] :groan:

Jimmy, c'mon, we've got too much class to be retaliating and re-explaining this again. ;)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Yes, I sure as hell wouldn´t explain. :D I just wanted to make things clear that nothing that was said was the truth.

·
Registered
678 Posts
I don't know what happened in IF and what is the truth.
but anyway
Friendship and Comprehension FIRST
and since we all love or care about it,
nothing can't be melt and resolved:smileani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey guys

Hey Jimmy,Handoyo, Luis,

I'm not a bad guy. And i'm not just joking when I say that, so I want to make a truce with all of you guys. Let's just start over, and pretend nothing happened. By the way, can you please let me know what the disagreements at IF were about?

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Re: They didn't like me

Pulsar36 said:
They simply didn't like me. Handoyo and Jimmy and Luis and Carson all tried to kick me out b/c I simply had revolutionary ideas about Inter. Such as:

Luciano is worthless-What eventually happened to him???
We need to keep Cuper

I continuously argued with everyone b/c I felt that my views were right on Inter and the direction it should take. And they one day kicked me out. And they thought they were laughing, but now I'm back and have been back as I've been posting here regularly. IF, after my departure has lost its splendor. And if you could, enlighten me on why everyone left, b/c I believe censorship and asking everyone to say the same thing at a forum is worthless and detrimental.

I will never forgive any of those Inter fans for what they did to me, especially Jimmy and Luis. But I will just continue on with my business and not attack them, and focus on Inter, which is my true passion. I'm too good for these fans. There's a name for these kind of people in politics, they are called lobbyists. Groups of people who just band together and try to isolate individuals. And I will not stand up to them but avoid them.
First Inter fan I've seen who speaks righteously, good on you. I agree...some of the Inter fans on here are ass-holes...I say speak your mind, I do. :D

·
Registered
44,288 Posts
Slander is a form of defamation. To defame someone is to damage that person's reputation by saying or writing bad things about them which are not true.

2 types of defamation:
When the bad things are said, it is slander.
When the bad things are written, it is libel.

So Jimmy actually meant LIBEL and not SLANDER. :) :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts