Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A typical derby...
Delije give grobari a free lesson in "How to support your team and make a fantastic atmosphere" and of course the players show that 8:1 wins over Borac don't mean that much if you can't cut it against the POWER, the MIGHT of CRVENA ZVEZDA!!!!!
At least this derby was more fair than the last one since the better team really won..
Of course, it's not over we must hope Partizan slips somewhere and Zvezda can't allow that but we also have a couple of tough matches so it is going to be far from easy..
But anyway, a typical derby between Zvezda and Partizan... :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Joke now Delije, but come the end of the seasone, we'll be laughing :)

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Hey, there is only one derby and we won. I hope we dominate them for several years, it's always nice when the team is doing well against the "enemy". Anyway I'm the type of guy that would sacrifice a trophy to see a grandious victory with five or more goals in difference.

M

·
0 Posts
A derby is exciting but in the end u dont play to beat your enemy the best way to get your enemy is by rubbing a trophy in there face and we done it last year and we will do it this year.

VOLIM PARTIZAN CRNO BELE BOJE
VOLIM PARTIZAN KAO OCI SVOJE!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, if you see it that way, you have got a lot of "rubbing" to do come even close to us..
:) :)

ZVEZDA JE ZIVOT, OSTALO SU SITNICE!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I might have spelled his name wrong. Anyway you probably hate the year 1991. He coached Zvezda then. He also coached Osiek, Voivodina, Rad, Espanol, PAOK, Olimpiacos, Penarol.

[This message has been edited by giani_82 (edited 06-04-2000).]

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I guess I get over excited before each derby, and if my favorite team wins over the enemy, I'm happy for the rest of the season. I'm like this. Probably that is what makes me a fan of Levski Sofia. I don't seek the material part of soccer like CSKA's fans, for whom the only value are the trophies. I'd like to see my team playing well as we did under Petrovic. Thanks zvezda about letting this great coach come to Levski- because of him we alomst beated Juve at Delle Alpi.

G

·
0 Posts
Petrovic?
I havent heard of this guy before, could you tell me what clubs he used to coach?

M

·
0 Posts
Beating you enemy is good but that one match is nothing compared to what you feel like in the end when your club hold up the trophy and can truly say "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts