Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this point, I really don't see Leverkusen losing 3 matches against opponents such as Koln, Hamburg, Bremen, Nurnberg and Berlin. Not to mention Bayern must win all their remaining matches in order to have a chance. Perhaps, Bayern's title dream in Bundesliga is over. At least they aren't in the driver's seat. On the other hand, they are still controlling their destiny in the Champions League. I believe if they could get by Real, they have an excellent chance to get to Hampden Park. Hence, maybe Bayern ought to shift their focus a little, utilizing their squad and energy wisely. After all, winning one title is far better than not winning anything at all. Of course, their goal in Bundesliga should be securing a spot in the Champions League for next season, in case they don't win it all this season. However, the last thing I want to see would be Bayern end up like Valencia of last season, a team loses the CL final while missing a spot the following year to boot. Indeed, that certainly would be a disaster.

·
Registered
98 Posts
anyway, i want to know how many teams of bundesliga can play in CL in next season? three or four?

at last we had four teams in CL, but recently, i have heard that our teams would be reduced to three, while england teams would be four. i don't know whether it was true.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
yeah that's true.....we are losing a UCL seed to England this year but i think we will win the seed next year from Italy :D .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts