Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex_Bianconero said:
excellent draw, though we will face chelski/bayern but CL isnt supposed to be a joyride :)

imo we will make it easily to the semis, and without moro with pool (cuptied)

we will win 1-0 in anfield and 2-0 in turin :)

FORZA JUVE
gba said:
Great choice... Liverpool suks and I also hate their guts. Del Piero wanted an English opponent, he knew why, he has a great record against them, and well, this is just wonderful stuff. :D
Wilyely_JP6 said:
It's gonna be easy. Liverpool is not strong at the moment and Juve has a good time.
Schumy said:
In all respects this Liverpool side is nowhere near to that of the eighties and Juve will walk right through them.Next of all some people don't change and I can't help but say sadly there will be trouble at the game.What can you do with morons?Hopefully all goes well though.
:lala:

;)

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
To fair to my fellow Gobbi, this thread is very necessary. However, I should point out that Schumy is a Milan fan and will no doubt be very pleased to be wrong.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And in fairness Wilyely_JP6 isn't either.

It's only a bit of fun anyway.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
You Liverpool-fans have every right in the world to start this thread and mock us all you wan't after all the shit you've suffered. You were deserving of the progress.

·
Star Player
4,328 Posts
CardiffRed said:

It's all good mate. They're nice guys really, hopefully they'll react in the spirit this thread was intended.

·
nomad
5,597 Posts
Well, respect to the Juve fans whether they wrote us off at the time of the draw or not. This is football and there are underdogs everywhere and in every game (almost). We were the underdogs in this tie, maybe some people underestimated us for obvious reasons, but we were fortunate and I dare say good enough to go through.

Nevertheless, I'd like to thank all the Juve fans on this board who talked and discussed this tie without provoking or insulting Liverpool fans or any other people.

RESPECT! :)

·
Administrator
53,114 Posts
CardiffRed said:

gba isnt a Juventino either(he said it himself),he is an Del Piero fan.

but Alex_Bianconero deserves it in every way ;) I warned him several times :D nah not flaming you EJ,take it easy :)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
that blows .., i'm cluelees what to say about our shitty preformance today.

congrats pool.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Well done Liverpool, now the the two "easiest" oponents in the final 8 or thru to the Semis. Go figure, I thought the "big boys" would have learnt their lesson last year.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm not one who likes to gloat in victory, however congratulations. Nothing like the underdog winning in the CL.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
psv, pool .....

no juve, madrid, manure, barca, bayern, lyon, inter

hell fuk this tournament :ass: :finger:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
psv, pool .....

Nevertheless it's better than previous competition...;)

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Well, with this performance, we should never even reached the qf.

·
Registered
8,350 Posts
Alex_Bianconero said:
psv, pool .....

I think you've made a big a fool of yourself already, so for your own sake, put an end to it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts