Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Former Tampere United player, Jussi Kujala has already become one of the best players in the Ajax A junior side & many say that he will be one of their stars of the future along with Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The junior Ajax side also won the league title & Jussi Kujala secured the championship for Ajax by scoring TWO GOALS (!!!) against Feyenoord.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
It's very much true that he's one of the big talents at Jong Ajax. But I don't know much about his performances other than what you've said. It's nice to see that he's growing and growing and I can't wait to see what player he is, when he some day will play in the Eredivisie.
No doubts about his talent and that he's a promising youngster, but will he feature in the future A squad of Ajax? Only time will show;)

Lionheart, has he played for the 'real' Finnish NT?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yakubu said:

Lionheart, has he played for the 'real' Finnish NT?
No, he hasn't. He's too young & he surely wouldn't make the team at least not yet. He is a star of the future.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yakubu said:
Well then he must be a regular at the youth NTs:)
Yeah sure is but I'm not too sure if he's a regular either we have a really good youth team. Our under 21 team was the only Scandinavian team to play in the U21 World Cup in Argentina.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Well then your U-21 NT must be quite good:D

It's always great to know that your country has a good bunch of young promising talents;)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah sure is.

We have some great talents in our under 21 squad like :

Paulus Roiha (FC Utrecht)
Mika Väyrynen (Hereenveen)
Fredrik Nördbäck (Örebro)
Peter Kopteff (Viking Stavanger)
Marco Parnela (FC Thun)
Otto Fredriksson (Borussia Monchengladbach)
Jussi Kujala (Ajax)
Daniel Sjölund (Liverpool)
Jani Kauppila (Glasgow Rangers)

To my understanding the Danish youth squads are also very good could you name me a few promising Danish youngsters?

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Well I don't know much about our U21. But here are some of the best players.

Martin Albrechtsen (FC København)
Allan Olesen (Brøndby)
Kenneth Larsen (Brøndby)
Jesper Håkansson (Heerenveen)
Thomas Augustinussen (AaB)
Lars Jacobsen (OB)
Daniel Jensen (Heerenveen)
Kasper Bøgelund (PSV)
Michael Silberbauer (AaB)
Hjalte Bo Nørregaard (FC København)
Mads Junker (Brøndby)
Sebastian Svärd (Arsenal)
Per Krøldrup (Udinese)

Some of them have already played for the real NT and some of them is also playing for the U20 and U19 NT. There are probably a lot more, but these are the ones I could remember. Ane, DBOY, Kee and Glen can probably name some I've forgot:)

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know Jesper Håkansson & Martin Albrechtsen from that list.

It looks like Hereenveen is buying all the Scandinavian players! ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
The only players I recognized from your U21 is Paulus Roiha, Daniel Sjölund, Mika Väyrynen and of course Jussi Kujala:star:

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
At the A1 from Ajax Jussi normally plays on # 6, which means rightmidfielder. I'm not entirely sure though if he will breakthrough in the first team. He is one of the better players in the team, but not the real top like guys as Vd Vaart and Heitinga in the past and De Jong and Sneijder now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts