Xtratime Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just some things ive been wonderin....

- I play Championship Manager, on it theres a great player for the future called Bruno from Gremio....any good in real life?

- Stupid question- after watching the WC, i wondered what those banners meant, Gavioes da Fiel and Campisa 12

- What was written on Cafus shirt after the match (congrats on the win btw, im English so u can guess who i was supporting :D)

·
Registered
719 Posts
I´ve heard good things about Bruno, but i never see him to tell you how good he is.

"Gaviões da Fiel" and "Camisa 12" are a organized group of Corinthians´s fans. They are the second major group of fans in Brasil (sorry, Zé;) :D )

In Cafu´s shirts was write "100% Jardim Irene" (i guess), that is his old neighborhood when he was a child.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Voimer,
gavioes is the biggest organized fans of the world. And in TOTAL fans , Corinthians fans passed Flamengo this year according to IBOPE!:tongue: ;) :D

I'm amember of Gavioes. It is an orgaanization taht was made to interfere int he political life of Corinthians, and it is also a samba school, that has won 3 titles in the Sao Paulo Carnival.

Also it is hte most respected group of supporters of Brazil....sominating wherever it goes! Responsible for the biggest invasion of world football in 1976 when we put 70000 fans in the Maracana in Rio de Janeiro against Fluminense. We had more fans that FLuminense's team that was playng at home;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
What is the correct prononciation of Edmilson's name?

Throughout the World Cup, the ESPN commentators pronounced it the way it was written, but in the final they pronounced it Edge-Milson.

Which is the right one, or are they both wrong?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.