Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I know Ze,is this describe accurate? I did my best...I've seen him play only 5 times so...

"At Palmeiras he was playing as a left back (with no midfielder in front of him cause Palmeiras plays 4-3-3) who was attacking all the time,but his technique and attacking skills are so good that at one game he replaced Alex (banned) playing behind the forwards.He is tiny,but very fast and very active.With this guy we will have our whole left wing covered.He has an exelent cross and a very hard but not very accurate shot.

His negative point is however that he is too dirty for the European game.At Brazil kicking players deliberatly,pulling ears and hair and causing fights is ok,but in Europe refs dont tolarate such behaviur.He is not a troublmaker but to put it simply if an opponent gets past him he would rather make a tackle from behind than try to reach him.I'm afraid that unless he changes his playing style bit on that matter we will see many yellow and red cards pullled out of ref's pockets for his account.He is the third choice left sided player of Brazil behind Roberto Carlos and Athirson and over Milan's Serginho and Arsenal's Silvinho."

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He's not dirty, people that are dirty on him:) ex: Marcelinho:)..he's a modest guy...but I just hate him...ugly pig:(
About the thrid schoice it depends, we got so many left backs that is really a month to month basis...once Serginho is good, then it is Felipe (when he plays their). then its Silvinho, then athirson..it all depends on the phase.
He plays with a 4 midfielders in his front, and he can play as a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder, due to his dribbling and speed. Together with Djalminha he has been the best at training for brazil this week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts