Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Juninho was absolute crap tonight. FK wow, very good but this aside he did f-all and this against a very poor Pirlo.

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was definetly better tonight, he created so much chances but the others made too many mistakes :sigh:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Kaka also did f-all. In the end the best players for Milan were the Italian players which is why Inter go out to Villareal and why Juve dont create a chance v Arsenal... because Italian players in the end are the most important players for all these teams and they dont have enough of them :stuckup:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
barça said:
Period?:confused: More like a ;

:lala:

All these posters need to wait until the games are over:)
This thread has nothing to do with the result.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Deo said:
:eek: are you serious?
So remind me what Juninho actually done tonight. If anyone deserves plauidts its Gattuso and Ambrosini... gattuso for the first 70 mins then Ambrosini when he came on for the last 20... these 2 kept Milan's midfield in tact because apart from these Milan would have been rolled over. Lyon were as bad as Milan, it was actually a crap match but Im happy Milan advanced.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
Deano said:
Kaka also did f-all. In the end the best players for Milan were the Italian players which is why Inter go out to Villareal and why Juve dont create a chance v Arsenal... because Italian players in the end are the most important players for all these teams and they dont have enough of them :stuckup:
bwahahahahahaha :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

since when Shevchenko and Sérginho became Italian? :googly:

and what about Milan's luck? :googly:

and what about Riquelme? :googly:

·
Registered
23,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Deano said:
So remind me what Juninho actually done tonight. If anyone deserves plauidts its Gattuso and Ambrosini... gattuso for the first 70 mins then Ambrosini when he came on for the last 20... these 2 kept Milan's midfield in tact because apart from these Milan would have been rolled over. Lyon were as bad as Milan, it was actually a crap match but Im happy Milan advanced.
1. We are talking here about Juninho and Kaka, not gattuso or whoever
2. First the freekick and than he created 2 clear chances but the stupid fools upfront couldnt finish them :hangover:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Shevchenko was poor tonight. in the end he scored a crap goal and did well for Inzaghi's nd which makes him world class but on the overall scheme of things Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Seedorf (of course not Italian) and Ambrosini when he entered were Milan's best players!

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Deano said:
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
How many chances did Juve create against Arsenal then Glen? With what 1 Argentinian/Italian in the midfield upwards. I wonder if your foreigners will prove me wrong tomorrow, but if it wasnt for Buffon, Cannavaro and Zambrotta your foreigners wouldnt even have the chance to prove me wrong.

·
Registered
505 Posts
If ONLY tonights match is used to decide whose more important then none of them should get a chance.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Lyon v Milan overall was one of the worst matches Ive seen as a CL QF technically and even both teams physically. Milan willl need to improve greatly if Barcelona are on form.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts