Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
didnt know where to put this so i made a own thread, u moderators can move it where u want if u want to :).. now to the point. maybe some of u havent seen this so i thought i would show u guys :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOEWpm0kRc
i knew he was great with his feet, but not thiis good. seriously he has better feets than at least half of the squad, and this as a goalkeeper.. i was kinda sceptic first about us getting him and letting him be our first choice, as i liked Toldo very much, but know, i wouldnt trade him for any keeper out there, well maybe buffon :D

FORZA JULIO CESAR

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
Our best player last season :proud: saved us so many points on crucial pen saves and just outstanding saves in general.

ps - Apart for Zlatan I dont think we have many players that would do those kind of skills :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Dude..:D

He's Brazilian....You can be a ballboy, referee, bystander, goalie..anything... if you are Brazilian then you are still capable of those kinds of tricks :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
seriously nothing too special I could do all those

·
Registered
306 Posts
We have a collection of individual player threads, but we don't have one dedicated to our severely underrated goalkeeper.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
maybe so but im not sure if size 48 feet (IDK if they are actually 48 but they are bloody big) Toldo could do that or even someone like Materazzi, Cordoba, JZ, Samuel and many more :D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts