Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is this guy? Apperently we just signd this Brazilian to a 6 month contract from Gil Vicente. Any good?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Covert said:
Who is this guy? Apperently we just signd this Brazilian to a 6 month contract from Gil Vicente. Any good?
Remember Júlio César from Lokomotiv Moscow in Champions League (I think three seasons ago)? It's the same player. Actually, I rate him high - a player with great technique who can play as lone striker, too. Although I think he plays better with someone next to him in the front. Good shooting, passing, physique, pace and dribbling. I might have some doubts about his temperament inside the team but as a player he's quite good. This season, he hasn't scored many goals (one or two I think) but he's been one of the best players every match.

·
Registered
15 Posts
LuisPedroCat said:
Remember Jϊlio Cιsar from Lokomotiv Moscow in Champions League (I think three seasons ago)? It's the same player. Actually, I rate him high - a player with great technique who can play as lone striker, too. Although I think he plays better with someone next to him in the front. Good shooting, passing, physique, pace and dribbling. I might have some doubts about his temperament inside the team but as a player he's quite good. This season, he hasn't scored many goals (one or two I think) but he's been one of the best players every match.

Thanks alot.
So it's a solid signing...

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Cool! :smileani:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Yes, he played for Lokomotiv Moskva in the same year that they played the champions league ... remember the match against Borussia Dortmund with -6º ?? :eekani:
Well, last season (03/04) he played for my team (Estrela da Amadora) and he was just the best scorer ... unfortunately we finished 18th (last) and we were relegated.
After that he moved to Gil Vicente but I think they (maybe we all) expected more from his performance.
How it was in AEK ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts