Xtratime Community banner

Jugovic

511 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Matjaz 
#1 ·
Did you see Jugovic play last night? He's fantastic, He's all over the field, i can say that He's the man of the match for Yugoslavia with Piksi.

I've heard that he'd be included in Vieri's deal, That would be great for Lazio.

I remembered, Nedved - Jugovic - Venturin - Fuser = Italian Cup :)

Forza Lazio

#3 ·
Which Jugovic of the two? the old ghost of the past year with Inter or the Euro2000 Jugovic,aka arguably the best midfielder of the tournament? :)

Is its the first Jugovic,its a disaster,but the second its a the best player a team can have...never gives up,run all the time and he is EVERYWHERE.

#5 ·
Why do you (Lazio fans) want only Inter players in your squod. Oh, I know becouse they are the best.

Remember two things:
1. Vieri is our and is staying in Inter.
2. the same thing for Jugovic.

Now you have lot of money, you have Inter's Peruzzi, what else do you want?

FORZA INTERNAZIONALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G
#7 ·
Hey Phenomenon, What kind of man are you, coming around on the Lazioforum saying that your team is so unbelievebly good?
You have'nt won **** in the last years. You have bought sooo much players, you have even spent more money than us. Your team has really been terrible lately.

Look at your fowards...Batistuta, Ronaldo, Zamorano, Vieri, Recoba....In my opinion you should be happy if any team decides to buy players from you, cause otherwise it will be trouble.

I dislike this buying and selling, Im kind of oldfashioned in that way. But at least Lazio can show a great result, what have you got? You havent got a **** after the last years.

If I'd be you I would just go home to the Interforum and sleep tight. Otherwise I suggest that you show alittle bit more respect for the team who just recently won the cup AND the league.

#10 ·
Hey Peter, you favourite team has just won their 2nd (!!!???) chanpionship EVER!!! Inter has much more tropphies than Lazio (European and Italy). And 'am not on Lazioforum to provocate you, am here to wright my opinion about the actual transfers. And one more thing: my team has won a tropphy in reesent time: UEFA Cup against *****.

And I'm sorry if I like Inter more than Lazio. You will probably blame me for next sentence as well:

EVERYTHING FOR INTER, INTER FOR NOTHING!!!

Sorry

#11 ·
I have respect everyones' opinion but sometimes I don't understand people like phenomen.
Yes, Inter has won more than Lazio in its history. WOW !! congratulations that you found that out !!! :rolleyes:

It's like someone who supports Torino would come to the Lazio forum and say that Lazio sucks. You would all wonder why...the answer is simple, they have won more than Lazio in their history....

Try to come with some good arguments instead of "we have won more than Lazio" or "we won that 95 years ago", because no one cares.

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

#12 ·
Well, am here to write my opinion too :)

Well Inter got I dont know, 13 trophies or something ?
Like who care if you won lo scudetto 30 years ago ???? The only thing that matters is present and future ! I dont care if you won Serie A 67, but I care who will win next lo scudettos !

Lazio 2000
? 2001
? 2002
? 2003

[Edited by sslazio11 on 23-06-2000 at 12:57]

G
#13 ·
Emir....Nope...sorry, I just don't get that one! I have no idea why I connected Inter and Bati...probably I just was abit annoyed of Mr Phenomenon.

Sorry for that everyone, even Phenomenon.

P, Of course I respect your opinion but if everyone had the same attitude as you: Disrespect and the fact that you are taking too much pride of the past will never get you back to the scudetto.

#14 ·
OK. How can you be so sure that Lazio will win next years scudetto. Inter can win it too. Inter would win it last year as well but there was no lucky: too often injuries (V32 & Ronaldo)... You were really lucky to win scudetto: Juve had it in their hands but .... Inter coud win the game against Lazio in Roma...

All in all you are the champions, but we'll see next year...

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!

#16 ·
Yeah, than would be just like last years scudetto. Fiorentina vs. Lazio and Milan vs. Perugia. Now this years was pay back time for Lazio !

FORZA LAZIALI ALL AROUND THE WORLD !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.