Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Salas goes to Inter we can chose one of :Jugovic,Zamorano or Panucci.
Who would be the best for Lazio??????

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would say Panucci or Zamorano! Please Not Jugovic...

·
International
6,519 Posts
Daniel, that's why.

YUGOvic :mad:

I'D LOVE TO HAVE HIM IN LAZIOOO

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sslazio11 are you from ex-yugoslavia?
i am from Bosnia

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice to see a guy from Banjaluka to connsider himself Bosnian :)
FORZA LAZIO!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
Danijel, yes, from Slovenia acctually :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
None of them because they don't add anything to the quality of our squad :)

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HY DINO i would like to contact you privatly so if you want it too send me e-mail or contat me by ICQ number.
Jugovic is the best solution for Lazio.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
None! None of the 3 would be in the starting 11, they are useless for us. Simic would be good.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes all of them!!

Yes, let's get all of them + money, and sell Salas and Nesta!!! Will be very smart...
Why would anyone want to get absolutely useless players?
Maybe only Panucci will get a chance to play. So why bench sitters? And they are not good for the future either, because of the AGE. And after all Lazio will have problems selling them(like it happened with Boksic). No Recoba, no Salas...No Zanetti, No Salas!!! These 2 are the only we can use as far as I see it. Why don't we sell Salas instead to Juve, trying to get Mark Iuliano and Alessio Tacchinardi (Salas+ money or + somebody else), in case we really want to sell him...? Juve probably wont do it for one simple reason-- it will seriously hurt their strongest line -defence, but give it a try. I'm surprised that nobody in Lazio talked about getting players from italian national team after great performance at EURO. Or what Overmars and Boudewijn Zenden are heroes and Iuliano is not? Why do you think Zenden cost that little(compare to nowadays prices)?

And also... This is not related to this topic, but I just want to express my opinion about Crespo deal. We should buy him!! At basically any cost. I don't think 60-65 mil$ is an overprice for him. He is a proven goal scorer(in top 3 of serie A!! (not Argentine League) for 3 consecutive years, if I am not mistaken), with good skills, speedy, good field vision, can pass, wants to play for Lazio, wants to play with Veron and Lopez, wants to win, patient(they all are in Parma:)), exellent physical abilities, and, finally, he is only 25, and without any serious injuries in the background.

Compare this to Martin Palermo!!! It seems that if Palermo will come to serie A anyway, he'll be as much influential as Peter van Vossen was against Italy in the semifinal. But I like Palermo anyway :)).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts