Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i'd just like to speak up for all the people out there who have had enough of the judge:fero: :yawn: :frustrat: :irritate: :googly: :eyepatch:

Why the fvck do you keep opening soooo many pointless threads???
Why don't you just open up a thread called "Another piece of bullsh!t from me" and put all of the stories in there!!!!

I mean you read a story in the newspaper and then you come and open up a thread here.
I bet you probably try and take credit for telling us them.

"yeah, remember i told you that a while ago"

mmmm, but didn't the newspaper tell you them.

Come on man..........good threads are getting lost on different pages because your persistence in opening up so many threads.

·
Registered
897 Posts
you know you don't need to read them if you dont like them :)

personally i like the judges comments, as he is pretty balanced and knows something about football....

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
knows something about football??????

More like knows how to read a newspaper and knows how to use a keyboard.

Anyway i'm sure there are people like yourself who like reading his junk but i mean is there such a need for all the new threads every 20 minutes or whatever it is??

That was the main point which i hate!!!!!!!!

PUT IT IN ONE THREAD MAN:mad:

·
Registered
897 Posts
well reading newspapers is a way of keeping informed about football (unless its the Daily Record!), and its better if someone posts something to talk about, rather than just having a forum with no messages. (and at least his messages are football related, unlike some other forums here where its more like idolising the superstars like Ronaldo or Beckham)

anyway its not important, let it slide and relax a bit :cool:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
well i'd just like to speak up for all the people out there who have had enough of the judge
I'm all ears......

Why the fvck do you keep opening soooo many pointless threads???
The reason I post so many "pointless" threads. I love football and am interested in other peoples opinions on it. There used to be some great discussions/debates often featuring Juvebhoy, Gildea and myself on issues of the day whereas now it seems the only thread is the prediction league.

I mean you read a story in the newspaper and then you come and open up a thread here.
I bet you probably try and take credit for telling us them.
How much are you prepared to bet?

Come on man..........good threads are getting lost on different pages because your persistence in opening up so many threads.
Fair enough not counting the prediction update threads the forum has seen 5 threads (not counting this one) in the last 14 days. I shall keep a lower profile to avoid stifling those threads.

p.s I shall miss making up dodgy pun thread titles....

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Judge, dont stop posting because of some @rsehole who comess in here maybe once every 2 months, you are doin god for particularly the foreign supporters who cant find out about scottish football easily.

·
Registered
740 Posts
hmmmm Now lets see we are in a scottish football forum, the judge posts stories about scottish soccer most of them at the end saying what do you think (no 'remeber i told you this')? Thus this starts debates and what not, so really this is what the forum is all about.

Now you mr champ posted a thread not about scottish soccer, but abusing another member just because he makes full use of the board. This is ridiculous, completly unwarranted and well stupid.

Mr judge well done in not rising to the bate with a mature response.

Champ issue a full and frank apology, this was completly wrong. There are plenty of other places where it degenerates into mindless insults, here isn't one of them.

Keep it up judge.

ps yeah we have went quiet of late actually, i blame the weather or something, we need another 'epic' debate to liven things up, if only larsson was caught naked in a 'house of ill repute' we could get a good few pages of me calling him a pervert and juve claiming it was a daily record conspiracy :)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I agree with everyone here, I was going to post this morning, but was in too much of a rush getting to school.

Jamie, basically The Judge contributing to this forum, it's been dying, & it would be really sad to see him & his intelligent posts leave. He is trying to help add something to this forum, & if you don't like it then avoid his posts, but don't ***** about him, he's done more for this forum than you have.

·
Registered
16,377 Posts
I know I haven't posted much here lately, and I am not Socttish, so I don't know how much my opinion here counts anymore...but I have to agree with most people here, TheJudge has been outstanding for this forum lately, and I am sorry that he hasn't gotten more replies, I can only hope it gets better in the future.

So keep up the good work Judge, I really appreciate it :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts