Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
According to Marca, Mijatovic will propose to Calderon the idea of replacing Schuster with Juande Ramos. If Calderon accepts, Juande Ramos will likely take control immediately, starting from tomorrow's game against Zenit!

I would take Juande Ramos over Schuster any day of the week. Atleast he knows something about tactics, yes he was fuking awful this season with Tottenham, but he has previous success with Sevilla and also Tottenham in their first season.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Juande had Monchi.

Juande will have Mijatovic.

instead of Kanoute he'll get Saviola. instead of sellng for alves for 34m theyll sell him for 3.4m.

ive had enough of Schuster personally and i usually oppose firing a coach mid season. but schuster WANTS to get fired, and that's disgusting. he doesnt give a sh!t whether hes trying some cross psychological mumbo jumbo i dont care, where the fvck does he think he is.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Schuster clearly instead of motivating his players, shatters it. He plays a weird formation with only one winger. Atleast Ramos will play with two wingers, or something normal.

Yes he had Monchi getting him the players, but now he has players worth 200M+. Don't forget how his Sevilla team was like a German machine.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Well Schuster clearly instead of motivating his players, shatters it. He plays a weird formation with only one winger. Atleast Ramos will play with two wingers, or something normal.

Yes he had Monchi getting him the players, but now he has players worth 200M+. Don't forget how his Sevilla team was like a German machine.
dont worry ive remembered his teams very well. we lost to them more than we lost to barca it seemed.

who cares at the moment, as i said, anything is better than a half arsed schuster.

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets just hope the clown accepts the proposal.

and the main reason why he's going to be fired instantly is because of the comments he made after the game against Sevilla when he said it's impossible to beat Barcelona. Atleast Mijatovic has some pride.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
The Tottenham flop to take over at Real Madrid. And you guys hated Capello :D

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Tottenham? what are you talking about? after he left Sevilla he took a sabatical, no one knew where he went. what is this tottenham you speak of. during his time at Sevilla, they were a great team.

lets only concentrate on the positives.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
:howler:

Will Jenas now follow in the same footsteps?

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
I support the decision.

As Reddy said, normally I am against firing a coach midway through the season, but Schuster has gotten to such a limit that I would rather even have no coach.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Madrid fans say that often though, not often have I seen a coach good enough for the mighty Real Madrid. Not even when they win league titles like Capello in the two seasons he has had at Madrid and the most recent one with a fairly limited squad too.

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
Madrid fans say that often though, not often have I seen a coach good enough for the mighty Real Madrid. Not even when they win league titles like Capello in the two seasons he has had at Madrid and the most recent one with a fairly limited squad too.
neither Capello nor Schuster wouldve been right for real madrid.

you are right, i too dont know what coach is good enough for the mighty real madrid, and let me tell you that juande ramos isnt either.

but the revolving door continues revolving.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I give it 3 months before you hate him. I think Capello is good enough for Madrid. Well he has proved it twice (and the second time especially because the squad was not championship material ahead of Barca).

But this is most probably Ramos time now. I thought he was a great manager at Sevilla and La Liga is probably where he needs to be. Good luck to him.

·
Registered
9,491 Posts
So how much time will you give to Juande Ramos before the fans want his head ?

1 - 20 of 148 Posts