Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Trust me:pp aleady he is almost new viola player.....within some w e will see official news. Fiorentina have paid around £9.5m and have given Vargas a five-year contract worth just over £700,000 per season.

another ****ing great addition after Alberto Gilardino, freak of nature and best calcio LB in last season.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
He is obviously very highly rated, but the real question is, can he defend well?

And can we have Pasqual?

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
To Craka

I hope to see Vargas play as your left wing forward.
--------------Gila
---Vargas--------------Mutu
:pp
I'm a Juventino.

·
Registered
717 Posts
We have signed him. Didn't you read the news? Two days ago, it was official. Prandelli is happy, but he knows about his lack of defending skills. I've seen him play a lot of games and yes, he needs to strenght that area. Altough, he's very strong and fast, so I think he's not going to have any problems to turn into a more complete player.

“Vargas is an arrival we were waiting for, he has personality and strength but, like Manuel Pasqual, needs to improve his defensive skills."
C. Prandelli

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
“Vargas is an arrival we were waiting for, he has personality and strength but, like Manuel Pasqual, needs to improve his defensive skills."
C. Prandelli
Very interesting he chose to mention Pasqual in the same sentence...Is this a wake up call for Manuel to get back to his old form or start packing his bags?

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Very interesting he chose to mention Pasqual in the same sentence...Is this a wake up call for Manuel to get back to his old form or start packing his bags?
I would say it's rather wake up call, imo Prandelli likes Pasqual. Otherwise the guy would be gone already.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I think that Vargas' defensive skills are far better than Pasqual's and it's just Vargas' marauding nature that makes people think he can't defend. I think he's a fine defender when that is his mission and that is borne out by his defensive statistics.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
According to very last fio.it article it seems like it's really going to happen this way... But until I see him next to Corvino wearing our shirt, I won't trust it. :hopeful:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts