Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little sarcasm really from before the game when we had some words on who was better out of Juan and Pepe :D

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
You should rename the thread to Pepe vs Roma, both cost 30 million, should be fair game.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts

I'll tell you what though, I won't hold back on Pepe. I have yet to see a defender assigned to one of the toughest tasks in all of sports (organizing a Real Madrid defense :D) and make it look so effortless, so easy. At the moment we're collecting clean sheets like there's no tomorrow, and it's all down to Pepinho. He has it all; athleticism, anticipation, clean tackling, virtually unbeatable in the air, can play the ball out from the back....he is utterly complete. I invite you all to watch the Classic tomorrow because you'll see how Pepe handles Samuel Eto'o, Ronaldinho or anyone else they decide to throw at him.
:lala:

He still couldn't handle Vucinic. Can't blame him though, Vuci is just too hot to handle. :proud:

·
Premium Member
11,360 Posts
Everyone is allowed a subpar game once in a while, maybe Pepe really is great, I haven't seen enough of him to really judge.

But I can't help but laugh at Joshua's pregame pathos now. ;)

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Great thread. No comparison, Pepe is infinitely superior. Awesome. :proud:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
after the Lyon win last season Roma turned into everyone's 2nd team.

Then things like this made everyone absolutely love the 7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.

Different year, same path.

btw, Joshua, Pepe MOTM from all reports this morning. What a champion, eh?

·
Premium Member
11,399 Posts
Great thread. No comparison, Pepe is infinitely superior. Awesome. :proud:
Yes, Pepe was awesome for Roma Wednesday night. Grazie Pepe! :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
One is known in Brazil as the "Ronaldinho of defenders", or the new Aldair, and captained the Selecao to the Copa America.

The other was not good enough for Brazil as a kid or an adult, opted to play for Portugal, probably should have cost less than 1/3 his eventual mind-numbingly overhyped tansfer fee, and was Roma's best player in Spain the other night.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
after the Lyon win last season Roma turned into everyone's 2nd team.

Then things like this made everyone absolutely love the 7-1 thrashing by Manchester United.
What, like Lyon (and now Madrid) fans not being able to admit they were beaten by a superior side?

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Lyon fans? Mali and her wall of posts doesnt count.

·
R0naldo
23,405 Posts
As far as i need to know about these two is that Pepe had Ronaldinho and Eto'o in his pocket.that is enough for me to claim him the best central defender in the world

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
Keeping Ronaldinho quite atm is hardly something to be proud of since Dinho seems have himself in his own pocket.

·
Registered
70,190 Posts
As far as i need to know about these two is that Pepe had Ronaldinho and Eto'o in his pocket.that is enough for me to claim him the best central defender in the world
lol Pepe the best defender in the world? what do you smoke? :howler:

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Different year, same path.>>

Yup, the Champions League Quarterfinals. :proud:
Maybe someday, Pepe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts