Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma should be smart and buy Juan Pablo Angel now that they can.He is a great stricker and very young.Imagine the money they could get after a few years.That is the reason I think Parma will always be in the top places of serie A,they make smart signings
and think of the future,not like .....
Another good option is Martin Palermo :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
From what I hear,Malesani is extremelly reluctant to put unexperienced South Americans straigh in his team.He would rather have them spent one year on loan at another Seria A club or another league and then give them a role at Parma.That was the case with Alex,that may be the case with Angel as well.So far I think Angel will be a desperate solution fro Parma's striker role,but he may very well be captured and sent to Napoli or Bologna as the Italian press claims it will happen.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think loaning them to another sreie a team is a great idea so they can fit better the next year.will montano have an italian passport when he joins the senior squad

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I dont have an idea on that.Who knows...however,teams manage to make passports out of everything so if Milan manages to hand Shevchenko (!!!) an Italian passport I dont see the reson why Parma wont be able to do it with Montano.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think youth team players dont play as strangers when they improve to the senior squad but im not sure

1 - 6 of 6 Posts