Xtratime Community banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Yeah, Mata was actually in better form at the beginning of the season ... lately he has been in poop form, but before that (before Silva got injured) he was tearing it up...
Silva got injured in the first game of La Liga:pp

Mata needs to find his previous form def, Vicente is more impressive these last few games.

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
LOL, I've mistaken Silva for Pablo H.:howler:

I feel ashamed:howler:

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
He was actually good when I saw him a few months back... so good I actually thought he was Silva LOL :D

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Pablo Hernandez is very good, he hasn't got many chances, if he had as many as Joaquin, he would have been better!

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Shut up Friki.

Joaquin has 10x more talent than Pablo, and by the end of the season Unai's project will be complete, a versatile Joaquin:proud:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Please, Joaquin has basically played every match this season, in the league, he has been good, but nothing out of this World that he deserves to be starting every match, Unai has alot of faith in him, and that's all the matters really, tough for Pablo. Give Pablo a consistent run in the side, and he will impress.

·
Registered
10,011 Posts
Why would Silva's return slow his progress?
Silva won't be playing as LWF anytime soon.

In fact it should help Mata score even more and he'll be able to make his off the ball runs more often now.
You mean they play a Tridente upfront?

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Valencia play 4-3-3, striker, right, left wing forwards, attacking midfield and two central midfielders.

Now that Silva is fit again.

Mata - Villa - Joaquin
Silva
Baraja - Albelda​

Albelda being most defensive. Generally, it's Villa alone upfront, as Mata and Joaquin have alot of defensive responsibilities.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts