Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I know pretty much nothing about him apart from his recent form and of course his goal against Argentina so would like to know a bit more info about the lad :)

Seems a prospect?

·
Registered
44,343 Posts
I first saw him in the U17 World Cup 2009 where USA more or less used him solely as a sub. Atlético have been interested in signing him and I couldn't quite remember who he was until I saw him recently again. He's got a good height, strength, good pace and individual ability, allright, the goal he scored was Andújar's fault but he still got it. I liked the way he managed to keep up the ball as well, didn't really struggle and the guy played with loads of confidence. I hope he plays at least a season or so in the MLS before going to Europe and when he decides it's time, that he actually goes to a club where he'll play, not like Altidore who can't get a game.

·
Pepe the Beast
4,493 Posts
You live in Estonia and you watch the New York Red Bulls?

I feel ashamed now of my lack of knowledge of MLS.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
You live in Estonia and you watch the New York Red Bulls?

I feel ashamed now of my lack of knowledge of MLS.
That's why you always consider the source of said poster who makes such claimes and forms such and opinion. ;)

·
Stern Des Sudens
409 Posts
Well that dude has not seen him much. The kid has the tools to become much better than the likes of Adu or Altidore. He scored the only goal of the Red Bulls season so far and it was a cracker. Having Henry on his side will only help the kid. Keep in mind he is only 17 years old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts