Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Germany?????? That's what the FSJ is reporting. The match between the two sides that was scheduled for the 26th of April in Izmir might be played in Germany. The Turkish FA requested that the match be played in Germany, basing their reasons on finances. Both many Turkish and Ju citizens live in Germany. The money generated from a match there would be significantly higher than if it were played in Turkey. Both the FSJ and Turkish FA have agreed to the venue change. Now it's just up to the potential hosts to sign their name on the dotted line.

------------------
Later

G

·
0 Posts
:)

thank god we wont be playing in Turkrey, where the fans attempt to kill forin players...

I hope the match will be played somewhere were there are lots of Yugoslavian people(maybee Berlin or Stuttgart)

V

·
0 Posts
That's good news, that's if we play them in Germany!If we play them who do you think will win the match...I'm thinking Yugoslavia 1,turks 0!!!

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Oh, it doesn't really matter, it's a friendly, even though a victory of 3:0 would be a nice confidence-builder since Norway beat them 2:0...
It's important to stay ahead of your rivals (whatever they can do , we can do better :))..

V

·
0 Posts
I wouldn't be so sure about the Germany game!
Remember Luxemburg? Luxemburg Gov cancelled the YU v England U21 game, cos of security reasons! German Football Association wan't care, cos it's cash for them too, however, German's Gov might have a final say about it.
But if everything goes alright, I think that would be a wonderful friendly and with much greater fan attendance - coming from both sides.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts