Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! From what I have gathered they are regarded as the two most promising Serbian forwards, but personally I have never seen them play and know next to nothing about them, so I was wondering: how highly do you guys rate them? What are the main strengths / weaknesses in their game, and to which players would you consider them similar to?

Any info you could give would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Too early to tell

Both are stupendous talents.

Both have incredible work rate.

However, they have different styles of play.

If I would have to guess, I'd say Joveljic has the better career of the two. Kid has something special. Reminds me a lot of Nikola Milenkovic, personality wise. It's the type of personality that screams "success"

Both still have a LONG way to go. I doubt they will be instant successes like Jovic and Mitrovic were early on in their careers. It's all about finding the perfect club fit. Joveljic needs another year at Zvezda at least but ideally 2 before he goes to Italy or Bundesliga then to a top 4 club if he can reach that level.

Wish Partizan picked up Stuparevic. They don't have too many striker talents coming through the ranks. Would have been a perfect pick-up.

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts