Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jose Mourinho has warned Chelsea the knives will be out for his former club if he goes head-to-head with them next season.

The Portuguese tactician was a vastly popular manager at Stamford Bridge before he was eventually sacked earlier this season by owner Roman Abramovich.

Mourinho is looking to return to football management next season, either in Italy or Spain, and is relishing the prospect of going up against his former paymasters in European competition.

"I hope to play them next season in the Champions League," he said. "If I play them in the Champions League, I want to go there and kill them - that's my message."

Despite Mourinho's threatening message for Chelsea, he has confirmed the club will always be in his heart, although he feels nothing for successor Avram Grant.

"I feel nothing for him, I feel everything for the club, but not for him personally," he said regarding his successor Grant.

"I still feel Chelsea is a part of me, I'll have Chelsea in my heart forever.

"I left and for five months you couldn't get a bad word from me in relation to the club and you cannot do it in the future too."

:broken:

·
THE
14,123 Posts
Not misquated, but a speaking talk in written talk. He meant that as a coach he wants to do his best and therefor, make no mistatke, he will take our scalp, if we ever meet in a competition.

wouldn't expect anything else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts