Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We need a CM badly and we still need a striker. I hope we play Salih instead of Christian against Vaslui.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
Definitely would have signed him given the situation at CB, as much as it pains me to watch Egemen at times, someone did mention that he was playing next to Bekir after-all (hopeless hopeless player) in my eyes.

That being said, the squad is so imbalanced only because of how awful our mid field is. With everything that has gone on in the past year or so, it's a miracle were signing players like krasic, sow (at the time), even with CL looking quite uncertain. We have to manage our expectations, and I think this is a rough year to try to fill the CM position.

Not sure what's up with Sow, but at this point I'm willing to bet it is a long term injury, his minimal play and suddenly 'not being right' for Fenerbahce. Actually, everytime he played llast year he was solid. Whether were replacing Sow or not, we need another striker definitely. Semih has just become painful to watch and Kuyt won't cut it alone. Krasic, Alex, and Stoch should make for some incredible attacking play this season. Don't be surprised to see huge scorelines in Europe with this D, and non existent CM if we make CL.

·
*the drum drum*
42,495 Posts
If Sow is injured;
* There is no need to deny it, state it outright and be done.

If Sow is fasting and that's an issue;
* Aykut is a ****.

If there is nothing wrong with Sow;
* Aykut is a ****.

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Good signing, but three year contract? wtf? Isn't he 31?

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Haha, legend!

Wysyłane z mojego HUAWEI U8815 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
He straight out curses at the guy out of his own dumbness but when I go to twitter and call him a retard he threatens me with legal action "Sen olsam, hakaret etmeden once avukatimin agirlini tartarim" :howler: and I replied "Senin avukatinida senide" and then he wrote one more thing back and blocked me :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts