Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has admitted taunting Bryan Robson during his side's recent stormy win over West Brom.

Robson and Mourinho became involved in an angry touchline confrontation during Chelsea's 2-1 win at The Hawthorns earlier this month.

The Football Association charged Chelsea with failing to control their players during the game, while Robson was also furious with Mourinho for failing to return for the start of the second half in time.

Both men also squared up to each other after Arjen Robben was sent off and then also when Didier Drogba fell theatrically in a challenge.

Mourinho revealed he was insulted by Robson and that he responded by telling the former England captain he risked having a heart attack.

"I beat my record for patiently ignoring insults - more than an hour," said Mourinho

"I heard insults and more insults aimed at our bench.

"After half-time we were intercepted by the opposition coach and I told him 'Calm down, careful with your heart'."
----------

:thmbdown:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Mourinho revealed he was insulted by Robson and that he responded by telling the former England captain he risked having a heart attack.

"I beat my record for patiently ignoring insults - more than an hour," said Mourinho

"I heard insults and more insults aimed at our bench.

"After half-time we were intercepted by the opposition coach and I told him 'Calm down, careful with your heart'."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, what and angel is Robson. Thats the way to go ignore Robson, balme Jose. Also blame Jose because WBA are fighting to stay in the premiership :howler:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
kat said:
ManU fans are like old women, talking about their past and gossiping other people.
Hõss, go to home
You surely are very good in winding up but we're talking about Man utd. fan anyway. :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Red Bed said:
Both men also squared up to each other after Arjen Robben was sent off and then also when Didier Drogba fell theatrically in a challenge.
Yep, good ol' Didier falls down more often than Canadian figure skaters at the Olympics........ :irritate: :finger:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts