Xtratime Community banner

What do you think of our Jose?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's one of the few people who almost everyone has an opinion about. He is the Mike Tyson of his generation.

As part of a poll I was wondering to see how many of you love him or hate him and how many of you are there who can't give a rats arse?

:cool:

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Culéd said:
You're quite fond of that picture, aren't you? :lala:
If anyone can make me an avatar of that, you'll be duely rewarded :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I like him as a coach and I love his press conferences! That bus comment makes me crack up every time I remember it. :howler: :thumbsup:

P.S. More moderate options needed in the poll IMO.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Wally said:
He's one of the few people who almost everyone has an opinion about. He is the Mike Tyson of his generation.
no he's not, Mike Tyson was a superb talent, a thrilling fighter to all, depsite his personality.

Mourinho's teams bore everyone into sleep.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
He's the Eubank of his time. You just love to hate him but he actually ain't such a bad fella :cool: yep thats totally what I think of him.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Il_Grande! said:
Wally :thumbsup:
Thanks but can't all of his coat and karate-chop stance be included? :( :hopefull:

EDIT: no need, thanks to ILA :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Andor said:
He's the Eubank of his time. You just love to hate him but he actually ain't such a bad fella :cool: yep thats totally what I think of him.
Id go along with that. His quotes arnt quite on Tysons level.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Starcraft said:
I love him. He is a fabolous man..:D
I love him too!

He is one of the cleverest coaches ever.

Some people don't like him, because he is so successfull!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
I love him!!!

He doesnt affect my team in the slightest so its all pure entertainment from my perspective.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Mourinho is a master manipulator. He would probably love the fact that there is a poll like this about people liking or disliking him.

I also think he did a poor job of managing the tie against Barcelona and that is bringing quite a bit of criticism his way, something he is probably not really used to. He is running away with the EPL though and even though the team lulles you to sleep, he deserves credit for the run to the championship.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I liked Mourinho when he first came to Chelsea, as he was a funny character and his press conferences were a laugh! :cool:
Chelsea were beating allcomers and confidence was high.

However, recently, (Last couple of months) he seems to have lost the plot, and it seems like the pressure is getting to him! :googly:
He's spent a lot of Abramovich's millions, but still Chelski are not good enough to win the Champions league and maybe that frustrates him? :frustrat:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
He's a breath of fresh air for football. It's good to have a character like his, it makes the game all the more interesting. We actually look forward to most of his interviews for his wonderful comments. I was pretty disappointed with his Fulham interview, I'd expect him to blast Fulham and say his team kicked ass, and the better team lost. He didn't, he showed Chris Coleman alot of respect. Guess even the special one can be unpredictable at times.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts