Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chelsea boys were late to the game in thinking this up, so they missed a lot of his earlier quotes.

So this thread- everytime you hear something great, just post it :D

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
"Inter fans are my bitches"

"Inter is a club of losers. I respect them but I will change that."

hey just joking guys :pp

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Mourinho on Chelsea's season and clearly on Grant's performance.

"That depends on your philosophy of leadership," Mourinho said. "In my philosophy, it was a very bad (season), because in football, 'almost' means defeat and Chelsea almost won the Carling Cup, almost won the Champions League and almost won the Premier League. Almost is nothing."

"After two titles per season for the last three years, there were zero titles this season, which in my philosophy means a really bad season. Maybe in the philosophy of a loser, this was a great season."--

Gazette

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
did he say 'i want quaresma' ? :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Someone get rid of this clown's post- and then this post as as well. Thnx.

·
Registered
59,718 Posts

At least try coming up with something remotely humorous, you dullard.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
here is something, dont know if u can call it quote but anyway..

The first words of Mourinho from Portugal, Interviewed by the Portuguese channel RTP.

"Who will mister Mourinho coach?" he answers(seriously as a priest): "The most powerful team in the world" :D

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
here is something, dont know if u can call it quote but anyway..

The first words of Mourinho from Portugal, Interviewed by the Portuguese channel RTP.

"Who will mister Mourinho coach?" he answers(seriously as a priest): "Ze most poverful team in ze vorld" :D
Fixed :D

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch.
Jose Mourinho

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a voyeur. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."

lol

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
lol hah, but w8 for the new ones, don't bring Chelsea quotes..

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I can't wait for his quotes in the build up to Juve - inter games.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,975 Posts
Jose Mourinho said:
“I’m not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don’t. Please don’t call me arrogant, but I’m European champion and I think I’m a special one.”
:shades:

Jose Mourinho said:
“We are on top at the moment but not because of the club’s financial power. We are in contention for a lot of trophies because of my hard work.”
modest as always

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Na, he couldn't be more right..

And you'll feel that comming Januery maximum.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts