Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
What is your problem, Laurie? Jealous of his wine ?
Have you went to the Juve forum to say "Yes, Miss" to faith there already ? Your new cage, you will share with Emerson. :tongue:

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is your problem, Laurie? Jealous of his wine ?
Have you went to the Juve forum to say "Yes, Miss" to faith there already ? Your new cage, you will share with Emerson.
Always OFF TOPIC!!! is not an Emerson thread moron, if not will be Emerson vs Messi, see you don't have a clue...and Faith is slowly transforming in just hope.

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
It is not Off Topic! Lopes and Jose Mari had to prove themselves against the great hulkrated Emerson, the great lord of bull-headed attacks. Who proved ? Piojo.
So, you see, all topics are about Emerson in the end of the day. Included the one about funny footbal facts.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emerson? the yank? those dudes just don't play soccer, and way to old to be compare to this youngsters [note in Europe you may have 28 and still be a promise]

...so don't try to bullshit me JCamilo, I think Jose Mari is way better, football is about deceipt, and rival's against Josesito when are just about to be convince he is not a football player, and is the waterboy? he scores...ocassionaly of course, he is a great team mate and those golden boots or stuff like that recognitions are shit for him, he is the most socialñist player on the globe, he converts everything in shit, he makes no differences.

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
Emerson once said "It is so bad, then, to be misunderstood ?Phytagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Paulo Coelho, and Piojo, and Jardel, and Helguera, and Gattuso, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood"
Ah, ralph...what can you say ? Piojo the horror of Maracana!

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To be great is to be misunderstood
to be great is to not be understood at all...that's why Jose Mari is awesome!!

Piojo the horror of Maracana
he just thought it was Burgos asking the ball, he recognize it lately, he said it was the altitude in Maracana.

Silas affirms that Rio's Christ blinked his eyes whispering come on Piojo!! my Judas!! this is your time!! enjoy it while you can.

A more terrenal theory says that 50% of Scolari's strategy in teh WC was to assure Piojo's place in the WC.

·
Administrator
29,829 Posts
The other 50% was telling Emerson he wanted a player that could do as much functions as possible. One Day Emerson believed in the siren telling him he is the new Falcao, the other he jumped in the idea that the other fuction he would train was goalkeeper.
Hey, we came back to him again! look what you did.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Jose Mari that crap that we had at ilan who we paid big dollars for?he aint any good to polish Sheva's boots. :rolleyes: :devil:

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jose Mari that crap that we had at ilan who we paid big dollars for?he aint any good to polish Sheva's boots.
Is not his fault, he barely use his own boots, so how on hell he can learn to polish them?..so please be objective.

·
18,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and I don't knwo Piojo Lopez
I'm begining to believe in luck!!, you are a blessed child!! some things are better to remain unknown.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Fangio said:
Is not his fault, he barely use his own boots, so how on hell he can learn to polish them?..so please be objective.
Haha nice one but Jose Mari is still crap.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts