Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been confirmed by Atletico Madrids homsite and as I saw Galliani say that both players where interested in that move I guess it is confirmed by Milan too.

It is an LOAN deal from all I heard, altough I don't know any Spanish. :D

Look at: http://www.clubatleticodemadrid.com/

Seems like we are thining out the squad and like the senatori has been reduced to one player...

·
Administrator
11,902 Posts
Strange to see JM go. Look at our forwards as of now:

- Marco Borriello
- Filippo Inzaghi
- Vitali Kutuzov
- Andriy Shevchenko
- Jon Dahl Tomasson

Is it me or is Galliani trying to deflect attention from buying/needing defensemen (Canna and Nesta) by creating a hole in our forward position. If you believe all the talk that it is difficult to compete in the league/CL/cup etc with the same players then I would say that we are not all that well equipped with the forwards left, to go far on all fronts.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kutusov is away on loan too, to Venezia if what I heard is true.

Something tells me we will get one more striker as we need four and I don't count the youth I never heard of. Personal guess is Chiesa.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It does'nt really worry me as Jose Mari has never really been a renown goalscorer anyway,I don't believe we do need him and Albertini with his Class well Im not to sure on letting him go.I hope Chiesa or Maniero arrive at least because they do have more of an eye for goal.

·
Registered
513 Posts
- Marco Borriello
- Filippo Inzaghi
- Vitali Kutuzov
- Andriy Shevchenko
- Jon Dahl Tomasson
Could you be so kind and tell me, what's wrong with that list?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I think the remaining forwards can do the job.:) Especially by rotating between Sheva, JDT and INZAGHI. Though Chiesa would be more than welcome.

Ciao

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
I think we need another striker at the club. We have gotten rid of 3 experienced strikers (Jose Mari included) and got only one experienced striker in return (Tomasson) aswell as a youngster (Boriello).

I think we should try to get Chiesa or even Hubner.

·
Registered
513 Posts
The Shev said:
I think we need another striker at the club. We have gotten rid of 3 experienced strikers (Jose Mari included) and got only one experienced striker in return (Tomasson) aswell as a youngster (Boriello).

I think we should try to get Chiesa or even Hubner.
Hmm.. I think we should better sign a younger attacker... There's no point in bringing 30-with-somethings in...

·
Administrator
11,902 Posts
Artur said:

Could you be so kind and tell me, what's wrong with that list?

As I mentioned in my original that group are not good enough to go thru 3 fronts of competition.
You might say that the domestic cup is not important and it better not be because I doubt that Pippo or Sheva will be taking much part in it, if we are to be successful in CL and the scudetto that is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts