Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has won over our hearts for what he did to that Liverpool scum :proud: and he is a fellow Portugeezer :proud:

[tub]ppxIsei7yBk[/tub]

·
Scudetto
23,460 Posts
What I find the most hard to believe is that the players did nothing about it.

Benayoun must have felt it obviously, and it happened in front of freaking Gerrard!

·
Registered
6,218 Posts
Just imagine if he did some thing like that to any of our players...infront of rooney or gary....:scared:
what would they have done to Bosingwa..???

But iam sure some action will be taken on him.

·
Major
1,342 Posts
Ridiculous thread

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
when i was watching the game i was feeling like shit until this happened :howler: PRICELESS! I love it for so many reasons :D

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Why should that be applauded? Liverpool or not, you can't go round kicking players.

·
Registered
41,681 Posts
^ Agreed. Plus Bosingwa is a uni-browed freak anyway. I'd like to 'John Hartson' him.

[tub]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDXpjMMzBkk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aDXpjMMzBkk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/tub]

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Just imagine if he did some thing like that to any of our players...infront of rooney or gary....:scared:
what would they have done to Bosingwa..???

But iam sure some action will be taken on him.
nah rooney wouldnt do shit terry or alex would just knock him out but im so happy for what bosingwa did:thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just shows how big of a ***** Gerrard is. He knew damn right that the Portugeezer would beat the shit out of him.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Someone delete this thread please.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why are you such a hater? Don't you find what he did just a little funny?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.