DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,559 Posts
JOSE who?

JOSE JOSE, el principe de la cancion?

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Tactical Barca.

If he happens to be there, the fans will switch to 'Beautiful Game is not everything' attitude.

such things apply to all fans btw

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Tactical Barca.

If he happens to be there, the fans will switch to 'Beautiful Game is not everything' attitude.

such things apply to all fans btw
No, it's always like this, but the goal is always to win playing beautiful football. If Mourinho comes, it won't happen... Mourinho and Barça are like oil and water. He doesn't know what Barça is. It won't work in the mid term, just as the Van Gaal thing didn't work.

·
Registered
10,013 Posts
I think he is damn smart and he knows well enough about us.The difference is how his personality is assimilated into our club but keeping the philosophy of attacking football alive.High hopes,i know.Whatever,i will just see what happens.

I am sure he is smart enough to know what players like Messi and Iniesta offer.I would have loved Juande Ramos,honestly.

PS:One more thing,he is clearly a big team coach.He can handle and motivate his players damn well.He wud be an absolute boss and darling of the dressing room.

With Guardiola and Luis Enrique with him,it would absolute game-ball.

We would hump them all in spain on the pitch and in the press.

Guardiola's ideas are clear and if he is around,i cant see football suffering much.

Apart from all that,I would love to see Josh's face if and when this happens.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
He's a winner and plays the system - I'm sure if the system rewarded modesty, humility and manners then he'd be a polar opposite to what he is now. It's just a shame that it benefits you generally if you criticise referees, wind up other managers and build up an image of the world being against you.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.