Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Loan? Surely we could use whatever we had on reserve for Luis Garcia to sign him for good.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I'm loving those little jeans on Mrs. Reyes.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Jealousy is a very ugly thing, Filipe. I know it's hard to accept that Benfica, after a bad season and not qualified to the CL, is still economically strong and able to spend 10 times more than your club - and without much effort. Tough luck, friend, but no need to cry about it.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jealousy is a very ugly thing, Filipe. I know it's hard to accept that Benfica, after a bad season and not qualified to the CL, is still economically strong and able to spend 10 times more than your club - and without much effort. Tough luck, friend, but no need to cry about it.
This is Jose Reyes' thread and that pic has nothing to do with the topic whatsoever. Can anyone delete this shit? Perhaps move it the Official thread?
Come on....

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
What was it? I'd love to have seen it!

Any more pics of Mrs. Reyes? I'd love to see the rear.

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
What was it? I'd love to have seen it!
PM me your email and I'll send it to you. However do not expect anything offensive. It was just a harmless joke but apparently the local gaffer is still bewildered with the possibilities of being an FM. :pp

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Some time ago I went to the Sporting forum and posted an animated clip of in game footage of Veloso (with Manelele). Strangely that post disappeared... maybe the local gaffer was bewildered with the possibilites of being a FM, I don't know.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Like that time I posted the Ricardo Frangos video in the Sporting forum and you deleted it :tongue:

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
yes...those were the days :sigh:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
PM me your email and I'll send it to you. However do not expect anything offensive. It was just a harmless joke but apparently the local gaffer is still bewildered with the possibilities of being an FM. :pp
You can post it here, I'm giving you permission. I rule this place, if you hadn't moticed.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
hope he has a great season and make Inacio and all Benfica fans happy!!!

·
Registered
36,665 Posts
You can post it here, I'm giving you permission. I rule this place, if you hadn't moticed.
yes I did notice but I don't want to create problems with your newly appointed secretary

1 - 20 of 37 Posts